+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama - Worst President Ever

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Obama - Worst President Ever

Are they putting idiot juice in the whitehouse water?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I agree with the assessment this morning by the pundits on CNBC. The bill will pass, and if it works, Obama is a two-term prez, if it doesn't, the Repubs will take back the House in 2010, and the Senate probably in 2012, oh! and probably the WH in 2012 too.

Here's the deal. If this is such a great plan, then why is BHO so concerned about getting bipartisan support? The demos have the votes. Just pass it, sign it, and be done with it. But, they don't want to. Why? (for the reason outlined above).

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    No it's not. He talked about terrorists being able to operate with impunity and how we couldn't allow that. If they were operating with impunity, they would be being punished.
    Johnny, you must be confused. Impunity means "exemption from punishment or loss". :icon_wink:

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Johnny, you must be confused. Impunity means "exemption from punishment or loss". :icon_wink:
    Yes, I'm confused. Chalk one up for BHO. Workin' nights is killin' me...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    "Bottom Line" seemed to be his phrase of the night. How many "bottom lines" does he have? The guy is a horrible communicator when not reading. The stammering and stuttering...
    I thought even from the campaign that he just talked in circles. He would talk for 5 minutes and not really say a thing.

I'm neither a republican or democrat. I don't think that ANY OF THEM are there for the betterment of our country.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago , another is from Tennessee , and the third is from Minnesota .

All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The Minnesota contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit for me." The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$2,700."
    The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?" The Chicago contractor whispers back, "$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence."

"Done!" replies the government official.

And that, my friends, is how the new stimulus plan will work.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

facts getting in the way

...of another good lib story.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090210/...ct_check_obama

Don't ya just hate when someone with a common sense fact-checks your story, barry!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The Stock Market heads down tomorrow due to lack of leadership. The world now knows that Pelosi, Reed, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd truly are in charge.
    So far today.

Market Update

Market data delayed 20 minutes
    Get Quote Credit Card Payoff Calculator

DJIA
    -2.75%

NASDAQ
    -2.14%

S&P 500
    -2.43%

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

That may be true buddy, but the market's been down most of the time lately. I could've called that one too. This is an ongoing plummet from the previous screwups that have already been made. A few speeches or news stories probably won't hurt or help the economy any more. The pain train is already rolling into the station. (That's right, Terry Tate said it first, and it could never be more true. haha)

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    That may be true buddy, but the market's been down most of the time lately. I could've called that one too. This is an ongoing plummet from the previous screwups that have already been made. A few speeches or news stories probably won't hurt or help the economy any more. The pain train is already rolling into the station. (That's right, Terry Tate said it first, and it could never be more true. haha)
    Last night's showing of Obama in his empty suit sure didn't help. The world is watching,for his leadership or lack thereof, that I can promise you.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post

I thought he did a good job at the press conference. Of course, I'm not a republican.
    Did he convince you this stimulus bill would work?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a "Republican" either, Salty. I'm a conservative, and am thus registered with no party affiliation because no party has truly shown to be conservative as of late. However, the Republicans are currently the only short-term hope for fighting off the Democraps.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    No, but it will have some affect. If I were doing the recovery package, I would send ALL taxpayers and/or social security payees and/or disabled veterans a gift card for $2000 that would expired in 4 months. In other words, that have to spend the money on goods or services here in the USA and cannot get cash for it.

The markets are down today because investors think the recovery package is not nearly big enough to do the job. Plus some more bad economic news.

Bottom line is that Obama will back back for some more loot in a few months. Next time he would be smart not to put any tax reductions in it and just have pure spending on big ticket items like the energy grid and transportation projects like high speed trains.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    So far today.

Market Update

Market data delayed 20 minutes
    Get Quote Credit Card Payoff Calculator

DJIA
    -2.75%

NASDAQ
    -2.14%

S&P 500
    -2.43%
    GM to cut 10,000 jobs
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/GM-to-...-14307259.html

Wholesale inventories fall the most in 16 years.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Wholes...tyN.iyzWG7YWsA

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Nope. And neither did he convince the global markets. So far today.

DOW JONES INDUS. AVG SNAPSHOT

1 YEAR

VALUE 7,996.08
    CHANGE-274.79
    % CHANGE-3.32
    TIME12:42
    INDEX PROFILE

+ Reply to Thread