+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Storm Prediction Center - Severe weather in the Ark-La-Tex/Shreveport area today

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Storm Prediction Center - Severe weather in the Ark-La-Tex/Shreveport area today

Guys and gals ... keep an eye to the skies today ... http://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/day1otlk.html

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Storm Prediction Center - Severe weather in the Ark-La-Tex/Shreveport area today

And then you toss the current jet stream into the mix.

http://squall.sfsu.edu/gif/jetstream_init_00.gif

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Re: Storm Prediction Center - Severe weather in the Ark-La-Tex/Shreveport area today

My store here in Shreveport got clobbered last night. I'm officially "dead in the water".
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    My store here in Shreveport got clobbered last night. I'm officially "dead in the water".
    Was it that bad? I noticed a few limbs down but not alot of water over here.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

We must have been in just the wrong spot at just the wrong time. My house is about two blocks southeast of my store and I'm here to tell you that I'm proud that I still have a house. It was one hell of a night, about 15 minutes of which I spent in tornado mode and if you've never tried to keep three weenie dogs and your wife calm during a house rattling, tree downing, shutter killing storm then I recommend that you never try it!:icon_wink: My neighbors behind me wern't as lucky...two big, and I mean BIG pines came down on their houses. I lost my awning at the store, my front porch at the house, most of my shutters at the house, and none of my three phase stuff at the store is running (there is a main fuse tripped on the pole across the street so none of my 220 stuff is running including all of my refrigeration). There were several large pines down in my neighborhood. Seems as if the winds only took out the tallest trees. Oh well, at least the keg at my store is still cold.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    It was one hell of a night, about 15 minutes of which I spent in tornado mode and if you've never tried to keep three weenie dogs and your wife calm during a house rattling, tree downing, shutter killing storm then I recommend that you never try it!:icon_wink:
    See, if you were smart, the little yip-yip doglets would have been outside. That would have saved you trouble on several points, both long and short term.

:icon_wink:

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Sorry to hear that.

It was real bad for a few minutes at my house. We woke up and went into the tornado drill because I really thought there was one out there. The roar of the wind was incredible and there was a car alarm that sounded like a tornado siren.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

slept through the whole thing...had a few limbs in the street but nothing major like you Ross.

Whew! Power back on just now and no compressor damage on any of my refrig units thus far. Happened with about maybe an hour to spare and a few more degrees warmer to spare and I was staring at a full product loss here at the meat market. Pays to know the main main/elec eng at the power company (big time TECH fan/grad) and my new personal hero:icon_wink:.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Got pretty bad here south of Tyler, but nothing like that. I had some limbs down and there were lots of lost power and trees down close by. I kept power and slept threw it. Didn't know how bad it was till this morning.

Varsity Bulldog bdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nice

I thought the world was coming to an end when I woke up in the middle of the night at my UP haha

+ Reply to Thread