+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: I hope they go ahead and make Spoon HEAD COACH permanent.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: I hope they go ahead and make Spoon HEAD COACH permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Shouldn't the name of this forum change now?

http://www.rustonleader.com/sports.php?id=5112
    The father of Lady Techster media coverage gets the break. Congratulations, Buddy Davis.

Mailman chimes in:
    “They should have taken the interim label off of her the minute they named her as the interim coach,” said former Tech and NBA star Karl Malone. “This is a no-brainer. Teresa is clearly the right person to lead the Lady Techsters’ program. She has a tremendous love and passion for the university and the sport.”

Added Malone about the late-season surge made by the Techsters with Weatherspoon at the controls: “She should have been named as the WAC Coach of the Year.”
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I think some people owe me an apology

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

I don't know how you talked Dooley into letting this story run today, but this is definitely the biggest April Fools Joke/NON-Joke/bait-and-switch I've ever seen! :icon_wink:

It would narrowly edge out my friend who proposed to his girlfriend on April 1. She was so convinced it was a prank that she wouldn't even accept the ring. This was after months of "fake" proposals. It ultimately worked out--but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction on that day.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    The father of Lady Techster media coverage gets the break. Congratulations, Buddy Davis.

Mailman chimes in:
    “They should have taken the interim label off of her the minute they named her as the interim coach,” said former Tech and NBA star Karl Malone. “This is a no-brainer. Teresa is clearly the right person to lead the Lady Techsters’ program. She has a tremendous love and passion for the university and the sport.”

Added Malone about the late-season surge made by the Techsters with Weatherspoon at the controls: “She should have been named as the WAC Coach of the Year.”
    Now Malone can schedule a joint press conference with her to hawk the ATAC fundraiser.

Also, T-Mo, I think you are right on track. I believe it was quite intentional for Mr. Davis to be allowed to break the story. Also, the timing was probably quite intentionally planned for the break before the Final Four.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

So who won the gift card??
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Do you only read what you want? Did you not notice I used the words "in my opinion"? In case you don't know what that means (and yes, I am implying that you don't, in case you don't get that reference either), imo is a disclaimer of sorts. By stating IMO, one references that it is only THEIR OPINION, NOT FACT, and does NOT in any way cancel out the opinions of others.

Someone so "full of themselves" would obviously MISS that reference. You also have an obvious problem with context.
    My comments were directed at posts that had been made about the topic I was responding to. Yours, on the other hand, was just a feeble attempt to discredit my post, or OPINION.

IMO, your opinion means nothing. IYO (in your opinion, in case you couldn't figure out the abbreviations), my opinion means nothing. We cancel each other out. Move on. Get your own opinion and learn how to defend it.
    Except for in circumstances when I venture an opinion. Then traditional convention doesn't apply to opinion.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Dwayne is claiming he won it for himself.

Nothing else matters today, I am SO excited about this!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

I'm waiting for the winner to step forward...

4/1/09 @ 12:45 pm was the time -

Gonzo had 3/31 @ 6:00 pm - 18 hrs 45 min

Rougedawg had 4/2 @ 2:00 pm - 25 hrs 15 min

We have a winner
    Last edited by Dwayne From Minden; 04-01-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

And all I had to do was pick my Anniversay date and time. Somehow I knew I would win.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Wow. You say by Kim saying she was leaving "Tech for a Christian school" implies that Tech is a school of "immorality."

Seriously, that is just stupid. You, like a few others on here, state hearsay as fact. Tech is not a Christian school. Baylor is. That doesn't mean Tech is in the "depths of immorality." Then again, if Tech fans like yourself go to the "depths" of name-calling and use "bitch" and "traitor" as insults to hurl toward those who leave Tech, then maybe you are right. Maybe Tech is swimming in the depths of immorality and G-d was punishing Tech by sending Kim away.

Isn't that last statement ridiculous? Yes. Almost as ridiculous as your statement that prompted by response.
    Didn't know I was quoting a bible thumper. Watch out Devil, here he come.

+ Reply to Thread