+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated scores from tonight

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

Re: Updated scores from tonight

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I love to see good guard play. You add in Filipe catching fire and Fresno can go a long way. I saw a very disciplined Fresno team at Tech that was VERY "ON". We have some guards that can catch fire at times. Pringle hit 6 tres in one game early in the year, but more often than not, they are off lately. If Pringle, Jones, and Stewart REALLY start hitting like we know they can PLUS Dowdell and Johnson are doing their thing, we will be tough to beat. Right now, other teams are packing the inside and doubling up on Dowdell and Johnson. Wysinger is back now and she may be our X factor. She was Freshman of the Year last year, I believe. She didn't have her offense back last night, but MAN did she make some great defensive plays. Hopefully, she is just warming up.
    I dont get Filipe. I know she can do it, cuss she already did "it" when she played at Utah before coming to Fresno. They went to the Elite 8 while she was there and she was guarding much bigger post players than herself and doing a good job at it. Its so frusterating cuss she has the body to be a post player but she acts like a guard most of the time on offense. Kind of like a Hector Hernandez for the womens team (graduated fromthe mens team last year).

No offence I'm pretty sure Ross was the newcomer of the year last. Not sure if thats the same thing as Frosh player of the year. (not trying to knock wysinger). Its good to see she is paying again. I would hate to lose a player like that, that early in her carrer.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Updated scores from tonight

Quote Originally Posted by buchananbando5 View Post
    I dont get Filipe. I know she can do it, cuss she already did "it" when she played at Utah before coming to Fresno. They went to the Elite 8 while she was there and she was guarding much bigger post players than herself and doing a good job at it. Its so frusterating cuss she has the body to be a post player but she acts like a guard most of the time on offense. Kind of like a Hector Hernandez for the womens team (graduated fromthe mens team last year).

No offence I'm pretty sure Ross was the newcomer of the year last. Not sure if thats the same thing as Frosh player of the year. (not trying to knock wysinger). Its good to see she is paying again. I would hate to lose a player like that, that early in her carrer.
    You are right about Ross. Wysinger got some accolades, but not newcomer of the year.

+ Reply to Thread