+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If cows farting and...

Bulldog BR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her game

If cows farting and...

...hambergers keep you up at night, you may be a member of generation candy ass.

There are plenty of things in this world that should scare the hell out of you (especially if you are a parent). This is a distraction. Get a life.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: If cows farting and...

Good Lord please tell me this is some kind of stupid joke. This world is going to turn into the world of futuristic movies i.e V for Vendetta. This is rediculous and seriously makes me want to find scientist who waste their time on this crap and beat them with a crowbar until they start using their time more efficiently. I mean there are many things of more importance that need that money. Lets worry about that cow fart though.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Good Lord please tell me this is some kind of stupid joke. This world is going to turn into the world of futuristic movies i.e V for Vendetta. This is rediculous and seriously makes me want to find scientist who waste their time on this crap and beat them with a crowbar until they start using their time more efficiently. I mean there are many things of more importance that need that money. Lets worry about that cow fart though.
    I guess this is more important to the liberal PC crowd than something like....hum......abortion maybe.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I would like to strap that Nathan Pelletier to chair and grill big thick burgers right before his eyes over REAL charcoal - my friends will have their choice of ruffles or homemade deep fried onion rings with either an ice cold coke-cola or beer -

Then for him - I will nuke a soy burger and give him a glass of soy milk with bean sprouts -

We will see who has a smile on their face as they eat their grub -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Looks like you guys better get your freezer full of rib-eye steaks before cattle production is shut-down or curtailed. I can see it now, prime rib-eye steaks for $29.87 a pound, ground round for $18 a pound, if you can find it.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with red beans and rice. You guys ever try dog stew?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Awww man it's the wrong time of day to think of Dwayne's cooking skills....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    You guys ever try dog stew?
    Nah, we leave that to the illegal third world future card carrying Democrap voters.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

We will all just become vegitarians because once they make beef illegal and take away our guns we will be screwed. I'm glad I know how to use a bow and a fishing rod.

+ Reply to Thread