+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Obama: Not a fan of Churchill?

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Obama not a fan of Churchill?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...o-Britain.html

I guess he had to make room for a Stalin likeness.

change.
    Last edited by 9701Dawg; 02-15-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Re: Obama: Not a fan of Churchill?

Isn’t there some kind of civil war going on in Kenya because B. Hussein Obama’s cousin lost an election for President of Kenya? And hasn’t our President been linked by family lineage to one of the two tribes of the dispute? I remember B. Hussein travelled to Kenya a few years back also. And could his cousin and that/his tribe be counting on our President to support their anti-democratic cause? This would make it understandable that he would certainly be against Great Britain’s (and thus Churchill's) policies during WWII with regard to Africa.
    I am just drawing from my weak memory here. Does anyone else recall any of this?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Just from reading that article, I can certainly understand Obama not wanting to hold on to the bust. If my grandfather had been tortured under Churchill's leadership, I can't say that he'd be on my top ten list of people I admire. The only problem I see would be if he holds all Britain responsible and adds tension to what is a very strong foreign relationship.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Just from reading that article, I can certainly understand Obama not wanting to hold on to the bust. If my grandfather had been tortured under Churchill's leadership, I can't say that he'd be on my top ten list of people I admire. The only problem I see would be if he holds all Britain responsible and adds tension to what is a very strong foreign relationship.
    I agree. As much as I admire Churchill, I understand Obama not sharing the appreciation I have for Churchill I'm no expert in diplomacy, but it sounds like this was more of a diplomatic mistake in how it was handled than anything else. I don't like Obama because Obama is a Marxist. This bust thing is a side show.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

+ Reply to Thread