+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cinton Says "I'm not to blame."

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Cinton Says "I'm not to blame."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2009021...08599187977400

And he did not have sexual relations with that woman either.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Cinton Says "I'm not to blame."

He has also admitted that he opened the door to the whole derivatives mess beginning in 1996 when he amended and strengthened Carter's stupid order of 1977. That is true. It is the origin of the current crisis. I admire Clinton for standing up and sharing the blame. Wow! a small measure of humility and integrity from a democrat??? That's rare!

So, let me hasten to add, that many that came after Clinton, including GWB, are just as guilty. Of course, GWB did admit to making mistakes in his last address as president.

Now....where is Maxine Waters, Barney Frank, Chuck Schumer, Chris Dodd, Barack Obama in their admissions of guilt?

+ Reply to Thread