+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: We are a joke!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: We are a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    this is always a precarious situation, and i refuse to talk specifically about players currently on the team. the two you mention certainly are in the rotation and keys to this team this year. i can't say i'd like to give them back, no.

but i do know there are players currently on the team that i would have preferred the others player to. i will not name names. i think you understand why.
    I think all of the scholarship players on our team are worth the investment. Besides Gibson and Rogers, you have Olu, Gibson, Oliverson and Magnum. All 4 of those guys are high-major caliber players if you ask me. I'm not counting Berhe b/c he was a needed addition to replace White and JC.

Puppy bubba3303 has turned a few heads around herebubba3303 has turned a few heads around herebubba3303 has turned a few heads around herebubba3303 has turned a few heads around here bubba3303's Avatar

theprofessor, you finally gave some substance to your argument. that's all i was asking for. at this point we can agree to disagree. however, i'd still like to know who from this year's team you'd take a scholarship from to give to drew, based on talent level.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bubba3303 View Post
    theprofessor, you finally gave some substance to your argument. that's all i was asking for. at this point we can agree to disagree. however, i'd still like to know who from this year's team you'd take a scholarship from to give to drew, based on talent level.
    kenny cooper
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Puppy bubba3303 has turned a few heads around herebubba3303 has turned a few heads around herebubba3303 has turned a few heads around herebubba3303 has turned a few heads around here bubba3303's Avatar

talent level i don't think the two really compare, but with both having baggage i can understand the point of keeping the senior even though i disagree. thanks for the response

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I have a better idea, bubba. Since nobody seems to know who you are, why don't you send me a private e-mail identifying yourself, and copy the Professor? That way, we'll all know we're not just wasting time on a disgruntled coach or a player with an axe to grind. Sound like a plan? :icon_wink:

HD

i'm a local high school coach and teacher who has been a season ticketholder for about 12 or so years who graduated from tech. that's all you need to know

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

i'm a local high school coach and teacher who has been a season ticketholder for about 12 or so years who graduated from tech. that's all you need to know
    that's really sad. you called me to the carpet, and i responded. hogdawg and i did the same for you, and you took the cowardly way out.

Cowardly has nothing to do with it. Its about relevance. Who I am doesn't matter. Valid points are being made by some, and others are dancing around the issues unwilling. Professor, thanks again for finally backing up your position

Cowardly has nothing to do with it. Its about relevance. Who I am doesn't matter. Valid points are being made by some, and others are dancing around the issues unwilling. Professor, thanks again for finally backing up your position
    anonymity can be a great thing. but when you're calling out people who are publicly known, and you're too scared to back up your screen name with a real name, then yeah, it's cowardly.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

anonymity can be a great thing. But when you're calling out people who are publicly known, and you're too scared to back up your screen name with a real name, then yeah, it's cowardly.
    Amen!

HD

you made your own decision to make yourself publicly known. the fact is, it's irrelevant. my point's the same. you had been very vague about that topic and you finally backed it up with substance. that's all i was asking

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

kenny cooper
    That's crazy if you ask me. I'd take my chances with a 6'10 local big man who wanted to come home. Of course, had Rupp known he's lazy and a cry baby... Nah, I'd still give him a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    That's crazy if you ask me. I'd take my chances with a 6'10 local big man who wanted to come home. Of course, had Rupp known he's lazy and a cry baby... Nah, I'd still give him a shot.
    you know me, boxer. i was saying that as a joke. but given all the facts that we know now, if there's one player on scholarship i'd trade for drew right, it's kenny cooper.

+ Reply to Thread