+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star in the making

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Star in the making

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    Dawg80, i know you love this girl and i have reffed her many time, she still needs to get better with her outside game and i know she can. Here is one for you, last year i had to call goaltending on her cause she hit the ball while it was on the rim....lol. It caught me off guard.

Bad news, I hear that Lulu may move to Texas this summer, damn i hope not.
    Well, if Lulu moves, Tech can still recruit her.

As for Broome, can't say she plays "above the rim" in the traditional sense, but she's got hops! and long arms!

Yeah, it's true, I do love that girl and want nothing but the best for her. And the best thing for her, in my not-so-humble and totally unbiased opinion, is to play for Spoon as a Lady Techster!

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

last year i had to call goaltending on her cause she hit the ball while it was on the rim....lol. It caught me off guard.

Wow -- she's only 5'8" and get above the rim? Those are some serious hops!

Puppy Wes has turned a few heads around hereWes has turned a few heads around hereWes has turned a few heads around hereWes has turned a few heads around hereWes has turned a few heads around here

Bad news, I hear that Lulu may move to Texas this summer, damn i hope not.
    That should help Spoon.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

bump in light of recent news

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    bump in light of recent news
    Good call!

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Damn, I should get a pat on the back for this one....lol

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, I should get a pat on the back for this one....lol

Close as I could get!

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

Close as I could get!
    Champion, I am working on another one. Its a little early but we got to keep our eye on her. She is about 5"11, maybe 6'0 and she is 13 years old. She play pickup at my fitness center every Monday and Wed with the MEN. Havent seen one like her since Alana Beard. Its still early.

Champion, I am working on another one. Its a little early but we got to keep our eye on her. She is about 5"11, maybe 6'0 and she is 13 years old. She play pickup at my fitness center every Monday and Wed with the MEN. Havent seen one like her since Alana Beard. Its still early.
    Got to start early! If she is close to 6' now, that is a real bonus!

+ Reply to Thread