+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Krieg K's 11 in Techster Win - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Softball Hosts McNeese State Tuesday at 3 p.m. - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech returns home to host McNeese State in a Tuesday doubleheader starting at 3 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

This Week in WAC Softball - Feb. 17-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Tournament play continues this week as New Mexico State tries to remain at the top of the WAC standings.

More...

Discuss it here.

Krieg K's 11 in Techster Win - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Sophomore Megan Krieg continued her early season domination in the circle striking out a career-high 11 batters and leading Louisiana Tech to a 4-1 victory in the second game of a softball doubleheader at the Lady Techster Softball Complex Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

Re: Krieg K's 11 in Techster Win - latechsports.com

It is absolutely amazing to watch Megan pitch.

I have never seen anyone pitch as smooth and effortless as she does. That was my first thought as I watched her mow down the Texas 5A softball champions as a high school pitcher and it’s still what I think every time I have the pleasure of watching her as a college pitcher.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Tech has a great group of pitchers right now. Krieg has such a simple delivery, it looks like she's putting no effort behind the ball making her pitches amazingly deceptive. She makes it look so easy. And our closer Wanda Malone is the exact opposite. It looks like she's throwing 90 miles an hour when she's actually throwing slower than Krieg or Krissi Oliver.

The Techsters started the season off slow with a lack of hitting in the first weekend and a rash of errors, but all the ingredients are there for a great season.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

She's from my wife's hometown out in the middle of nowhere Sonora, Texas. In fact Choudawg says that Sonora is an old Indian word meaning no trees for one hundred miles.

+ Reply to Thread