+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trading Tyson?

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Trading Tyson?

Ok did the hornets really need to trade tyson for a decent wilcox and an old joe smith? cmon now are we really trying to make cp want to leave?

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Re: Trading Tyson?

No!!!!!!!!!! It is nauseating. This is why it so tough to be a fan of a pro franchise. Your team is at the mercy of some morons more worried about money than winning. This just put our team behind at least another year and sends CP3 on the way out if you ask me. I am really depressed......

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Is Chandler really that good of a value at wha they were paying him is the question? He has always played weak for 7 footer iMO.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Is Chandler really that good of a value at wha they were paying him is the question? He has always played weak for 7 footer iMO.
    7 foot centers with a pulse always make the big bucks. It's just what the market pays. I think he plays very good defense, plays hard, runs the court well, rebounds well and is great on the pick and roll. He just can't create shots and has limited range. That's fine with me. While he is no Dwight Howard, he is still a very good piece that I would want on my team if I were a coach.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    7 foot centers with a pulse always make the big bucks. It's just what the market pays. I think he plays very good defense, plays hard, runs the court well, rebounds well and is great on the pick and roll. He just can't create shots and has limited range. That's fine with me. While he is no Dwight Howard, he is still a very good piece that I would want on my team if I were a coach.
    I guess he has been injured some this year, but 8.5 pts and rebs aint cutting it for a 7 footer. He has always been a mediocre scorer, but you have to pull down 11 boards a game at that height. I know big men are at a premium, how else would people as useless as the Collins twins still be in the game? I mean, seriously, I might could beat those two in a game of one on one.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

I guess he has been injured some this year, but 8.5 pts and rebs aint cutting it for a 7 footer. He has always been a mediocre scorer, but you have to pull down 11 boards a game at that height. I know big men are at a premium, how else would people as useless as the Collins twins still be in the game? I mean, seriously, I might could beat those two in a game of one on one.
    with okur out last night, jarron collins started at center for utah ...

and the jazz won!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Just read how CP3 feels about it. That should tell you something.

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    with okur out last night, jarron collins started at center for utah ...

and the jazz won!

Yeh, I saw he had 8 and 7, are those career highs?

Millsap looked good finally, I hope the rest will serve him well, he was struggling to the all star break.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

You would think that would be the case but there are only 6 guys in the NBA pulling down 11 or more each night and I would take Chandler over 4 of them.

You would think that would be the case but there are only 6 guys in the NBA pulling down 11 or more each night and I would take Chandler over 4 of them.
    Big men just seem softer nowadays for some reason.

Big men just seem softer nowadays for some reason.

Yeah, aint no more Bill Russells anymore.

Heck there aren't many Robert Parrishes for that matter either.

My favorite player in the NBA is a big man though and I would take him over anyone in the league. ....Dwight Howard!!!

My favorite player in the NBA is a big man though and I would take him over anyone in the league. ....Dwight Howard!!!
    Yeh, he is a monster.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

i'm convinced that part of the problem is that if you are projected to be even a good big man, you don't make it past your first year of college. there is so much development that goes on that these kids are missing. the tim duncans are no more. and for every dwight howard, there's an eddy curry or kwame brown.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

i'm convinced that part of the problem is that if you are projected to be even a good big man, you don't make it past your first year of college. there is so much development that goes on that these kids are missing. the tim duncans are no more. and for every dwight howard, there's an eddy curry or kwame brown.
    I very much agree. Tyson would have been well served playing 4 years at UCLA or Duke. I think 4 years with Coach K would have really helped him polish his game ala Duncan at Wake Foest.

Very true, drop a few mill on me and I would probably not get much better either at anything. Matter of fact, I would probably be fairly useless.

+ Reply to Thread