+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech Softball To Host Fundraising Game vs. Fresno State - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech SB Opens Season Tuesday at Northwestern State - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will open its 2009 softball season Tuesday when the Lady Techsters travel to Natchitoches to face Northwestern State in single game at 5 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Tech SB Opens Season Tuesday at Northwestern State - latechsports.com

GO Lady Techsters!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Softball Game Postponed - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech's season opener at Northwestern State which was scheduled for today has been postponed due to wet field conditions at NSU Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

TECH Softball

First game of the season TODAY, Lady Techster Field, 5:00pm.

Gametracker Available for LA Tech vs. NSU Softball Game - latechsports.com

RUSTON -- Louisiana Tech and Northwestern State fans who can not attend today's softball game today (Wednesday) at 5 p.m. in Ruston can keep up with all the action through the gametracker function at www.latechsports.com.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: TECH Softball

I'm assuming they didnt get rained out huh? gametracker hasnt started yet

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

Probably had issues with the internet connection at the softball field. It happened several times last year, if I remember.

Techsters Open Season with 4-0 Win - latechsports.com

Senior Krissi Oliver pitched six strong innings to lead Louisiana Tech to a 4-0 win over Northwestern State in the season opener at Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

There were difficulties with Gametracker and Malcolm Butler could not get it to work. It was an excellent game with the highest attendance of any game in many, many years. I was very impressed, considering I've been to home games where it was me, my daughter, and maybe ten others. Official attendance was 375 which is probably a little high but well over 200 which is about 180 more than most of last year's home games.

The defense was STELLAR! No errors and when pitcher Krissi Oliver got into jams in two different innings, the defense came through.

It's probably premature to make judgments after one game, but I believe we have it all now--hitting, defense, pitching (a real shortcoming until last year), excellent coaching and a team that finally has the confidence that it can win.

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

Re: Techsters Open Season with 4-0 Win - latechsports.com

The Lady Techsters played very well, and the energy was high. I have been to games in past seasons where only a handful of people were in the bleachers, but that was not the case tonight. It was nice to see the fan support. Here's to a great season!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Great news! Keep it up.

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

Congrats on your W!

this years WAC sched is going to be BRUTAL between Fresno, Nevada, Hawaii and LaTech. It looks like NMSU should be good to (nice win over tOSU) and started 6-0. It'll be for the WAC to considered a "power conference" in ANY sport, especially one of the bigger womens sports

Quote Originally Posted by buchananbando5 View Post
    Congrats on your W!

this years WAC sched is going to be BRUTAL between Fresno, Nevada, Hawaii and LaTech. It looks like NMSU should be good to (nice win over tOSU) and started 6-0. It'll be for the WAC to considered a "power conference" in ANY sport, especially one of the bigger womens sports
    The WAC may very possibly have 4-5 teams in the Top 25 this year.

Techsters Travel to Louisiana Classic This Weekend - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech heads south this weekend to compete in the 23rd annual Louisiana Classic hosted by the 19th ranked Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin Cajuns.

More...

Discuss it here.

Techsters Fall to McNeese State 3-0 - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech opened play in the 23rd annual Louisiana Classics with a disappointing effort as the Lady Techsters fell to McNeese State 3-0 Friday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread