+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech Softball To Host Fundraising Game vs. Fresno State - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Lipscomb No-Hits LA Tech in 1-0 Win - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Lipscomb pitcher Christen Campbell pitched a complete-game no hitter to lead her team to a 1-0 victory over Louisiana Tech Saturday morning at the Louisiana Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Softball Blanked in Second Day of Tournament - latechsports.com

Lipscomb pitcher Christen Campbell pitched a complete-game no hitter to lead her team to a 1-0 victory over Louisiana Tech Saturday morning at the Louisiana Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

Tech Softball Downs Nicholls State 8-0 - latechsports.com

Junior Kylie Bassett drove in a career-high six runs and sophomore Meghan Krieg allowed just two hits in the circle as Louisiana Tech defeated Nicholls State 8-0 in six innings Sunday afternoon at the Louisiana Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

Tech's Krieg Earns All-Tournament Team Honors - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech sophomore pitcher Meghan Krieg was named to the all-tournament team following her performance in the circle this weekend at the Louisiana Classic in Lafayette.

More...

Discuss it here.

Tech Softball Adds Home DH vs. Ole Miss to Schedule - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech head coach Sarah Dawson announced Monday that she has added a home doubleheader against Ole Miss on April 29 to her team's schedule.

More...

Discuss it here.

Tech Softball To Host Fundraising Game vs. Fresno State - latechsports.com

The 2008 WAC Champion Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters softball team will host a charity game on April 11 to benefit the Domestic Abuse Resistance Team (DART) of North Louisiana.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread