+ Reply to Thread

Thread: in the midst of all my bickering, an uplifting story

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

in the midst of all my bickering, an uplifting story

http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool...ory?id=3914375

this is a tremendous story, one in which i'm not afraid to say touched my heart and made me shed a few tears.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: in the midst of all my bickering, an uplifting story

True CLASS. Right up there with Pete Carroll not sending a kicker on the field for the PAT after his kicker died in the offseason, and the girls that carried the opponent around the bases for the walkoff homerun.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: in the midst of all my bickering, an uplifting story

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool...ory?id=3914375

this is a tremendous story, one in which i'm not afraid to say touched my heart and made me shed a few tears.
    He DOES have a heart!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread