+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BassMaster Championship on the Red River

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

BassMaster Championship on the Red River

Please excuse me if a thread is already started on this and I haven't seen it. This is a very big deal for the Shreveport/Bossier City area - I know Mike & Mike in the Morning are supposed to be there on Friday morning airing live. (it will actually be Mike Golic and Eric Caselius (sp)

I would love to be able to go over and watch all of the events for the weekend. Should reflect very well on North Louisiana - I just hope the fish are biting and the weather is good.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: BassMaster Championship on the Red River

I have been hearing Mike & Mike talk about it. Would like to go but have to work.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I was just wondering last night when this was going to happen again. It came into my thoughts as I was wondering why we haven't tried to get Karl Malone enlisted to host an annual Karl Malone fishing tournament to benefit Tech athletics. I bet he could use some influence to pull in several celebrities. Actually, I bet a Karl Malone/Trace Adkins tournament would go over better as I'd bet Trace is more of a fisherman than a golfer. We've already got the Bradshaw/Brooks golf tournament. And you know Trace could get a good bit of them country singers for a fishing tournament. I bet he could even get some that sing both country and western.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I was just wondering last night when this was going to happen again. It came into my thoughts as I was wondering why we haven't tried to get Karl Malone enlisted to host an annual Karl Malone fishing tournament to benefit Tech athletics. I bet he could use some influence to pull in several celebrities. Actually, I bet a Karl Malone/Trace Adkins tournament would go over better as I'd bet Trace is more of a fisherman than a golfer. We've already got the Bradshaw/Brooks golf tournament. And you know Trace could get a good bit of them country singers for a fishing tournament. I bet he could even get some that sing both country and western.
    That's a very good idea. I bet Karl would be all over that.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    Please excuse me if a thread is already started on this and I haven't seen it. This is a very big deal for the Shreveport/Bossier City area - I know Mike & Mike in the Morning are supposed to be there on Friday morning airing live. (it will actually be Mike Golic and Eric Caselius (sp)

I would love to be able to go over and watch all of the events for the weekend. Should reflect very well on North Louisiana - I just hope the fish are biting and the weather is good.
    i have one friend who will be over there for the weekend from monroe (mini vacation, following the pros in his boat) and another that will be there for the final weigh'in. Seriously thinking about going Sunday myself.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

I will have my boat in the water. Wonder how many boats they will sink this time on the jettys

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    That was my original idea for the Shreveport/Tech crawfish boil but was told that Karl didn't like to associate with such things. I don't know if the idea was ever even presented to him though

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

I think the ideas about a fishing tournament are outstanding! I was having a conversation with my father at the restaurant today and I was telling him how much more I enjoy fishing now that I am getting older. I can fish all day and not think about work, things I should be doing, etc ... It is great therapy!

By the way, I do not yet own a boat - so if anyone ever wants some company on a fishing trip please let me know and I would love to go with you. I will split all of the costs. And I would love to learn more about fishing in general anyway. Thanks.

ESPN2 will be airing day 1 fishing from 7-11 Saturday morning and day 2 fishing from 9-11 Saturday evening. Don't know about the final day yet

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

I told my wife I'd like to take her to the dramatic FINAL WEIGH-IN on Sunday!

She said, "You want to take me somewhere so I can look at fish!?"

Looks like I'm doing yard work Sunday. :bigcry:

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

I would love to take my son to the final weigh in however i will be on a plane to NJ at 9:45 AM. Ruined my weekend.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

It's on right now on the deuce! Giving really good coverage too.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    I told my wife I'd like to take her to the dramatic FINAL WEIGH-IN on Sunday!

She said, "You want to take me somewhere so I can look at fish!?"

Looks like I'm doing yard work Sunday. :bigcry:
    That's possibly the best use of the smilies ever!!!

And it is Skeet Reese. Not an empty seat in the Centurytel

+ Reply to Thread