+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Beatles Song?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Best Beatles Song?

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    Its a hard question to ask about a group that was what I term "3 geniuses and a really good drummer".

I really like "Day in the Life".

But you listen to their music and it is still exciting and fresh. And I am someone who has stopped listening to most music because it lacks those last two elements.

That is my favorite also.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I just looked at what I have on my MP3 player for the Beatles. 153 songs that I have chosen for that group. I honestly can't pick one as the favorite.

A Day In The Life
    All You need Is Love
    And I Love Her
    Because
    Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite
    Blackbird
    Carry That Weight
    Come Together
    Dear Prudence
    Do You Want To Know A Secret
    Eleanor Rigby
    Fixing A hole
    For No One
    Free As a Bird
    Get Back
    Girl
    Good Day Sunshine
    Hello Goodbye
    Help!
    Here Comes the Sun
    Here, There and Everywhere
    Honey Pie
    I Am the Walrus
    I Feel Fine
    I Should Have Known Better
    I Will
    If I Fell
    I'll BE Back
    I'll Follow The Sun
    I'm A loser
    It's Only Love
    Magical Mystery Tour
    Martha My Dear
    Maxwell's Silver Hammer
    Mean Mr. Mustard
    Mother Nature's Son
    Norwegian Wood
    Mowhere Man
    Oh! Darling
    Penny LanePiggies
    Revolution
    She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
    She's Leaving Home
    The Fool on the Hill
    Things We Said Today
    Two of Us
    While My Guitar Gently Weeps (acustic)
    While My Guitar Gently Weeps
    With A Little Help From My Friends
    Yesterday
    You Never Give Me Your Money
    Your Mother Should Know
    Yor've Got to Hide Your Love Away

Just a list for some to choose from.

If you have never heard the acustic version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps, it is a must!
    I guess I would have to choose Mother Nature's Son as my most often listened to song.

I appologize for the list but I just had to.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

As long (and good) as your list is, still misses some I really like -- for whimsical, When I'm Sixty-Four. Not sure I can justify it, but I've always like O-Bla-Di, O-Bla-Da as well (not to mention that it's won me more than one game of charades).

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Just a list for some to choose from.
    And I thought Rus-la was struggling with the concept of this thread!

It wasn't supposed to be easy.:icon_wink:

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    And I thought Rus-la was struggling with the concept of this thread!

It wasn't supposed to be easy.:icon_wink:
    And I still limited the amount I wanted to put.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

I don't believe anyone has mentioned this one and it is one of my favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBe85UKa1GQ

+ Reply to Thread