+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyson Chandler gone

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Tyson Chandler gone

Curious about what the Hornets fans think about this trade. Seems like it was all about finances, not getting better.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Tyson Chandler gone

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Curious about what the Hornets fans think about this trade. Seems like it was all about finances, not getting better.

TERRIBLE!!!!! Well looks like the hornets got the memo they are in new orleans, it was nothing more than a cost cutting move.

The only thing i like about the trade is Wilcox brings some much needed toughness....thats about it.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Dale Jr. sucks....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Speaking of bad trades . . . the wife and I are going to watch the Mavs tomorrow. I hope Harris doesn't put up a triple double.

I am looking forward to getting out to a game.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Sucks!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Speaking of bad trades . . . the wife and I are going to watch the Mavs tomorrow. I hope Harris doesn't put up a triple double.

I am looking forward to getting out to a game.
    Still pissed about that trade. Kidd looks like his feet are stuck in cement when he tries to play defense.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

That said, he was getting $11 million to avg 8 and 8 but was hurt all of the time. He can't help CP when on the bench. Oh well....got to play it out now unless something else is coming down the pike.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

I've seen nothing as of yet to make me think otherwise, unfortunately.

What it boils down to is that we have no legit shot-blocking threat, no consistent double digit rebounding threat, and no one big enough to defend Duncan/Oden/O'neal one on one.

Sucks because I can't remember the last time I saw a contending team dump salary before the stretch run rather than put pieces in place that would help them contend. Traditionally speaking, the roles here are completely inverted. And not that it would matter since we can't develop them anyway, but apparently we couldn't even coax OKC out of one of their 629 first round picks they have over the next couple of years.

We'll see I suppose.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Dissapointments the word of the day. Who are we gonna put in the middle. And Saints cut Deuce!!!:bigcry:

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

They are definitely writing off this season, which I don't understand.

Checkout the Hornets record this year:

With Chandler 21-11.

Without him 9-9.

Anyway you slice it the guy is a difference maker.

Oklahoma is going to have a very talented, young, athletic team when you pair Durant , Chandler and all those draft picks they have coming their way.

Checkout the Hornets record this year:

With Chandler 21-11.

Without him 9-9.

Anyway you slice it the guy is a difference maker.

Oklahoma is going to have a very talented, young, athletic team when you pair Durant , Chandler and all those draft picks they have coming their way.
    How did we not get more out of this deal?

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    How did we not get more out of this deal?
    It is disapointing Tyler. The Hornets get financial relief as they are a lot like the Phoenix Suns right now and just looking to straighten their books and get into the black and under the cap a little more. The difference is I think Phoenix was aging and really didn't have a legit shot. N.O. on the other hand was legit. They got the experience they needed last year and while I seriously doubt they were going to win it all this year I think a trip to the Western Conference Finals was not out of the question. They should still make the playoffs but I personally think a deep run is out of the question this year but you never know.

Like I said though if Oklahoma City drafts wisely they are going to be scary good in a few years. Durant is legit.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I'm not a big NBA guy, so I had never heard of either of the two guys the Hornets got. They are both about 6-10 and 225. (Tyson is 7-1 and 235.) They both have career stats that aren't much less than Tyson's, though. It seems most people think the big difference is that Tyson can stand in against the big bangers better than either of these two. I would think it will be the defensive presence in the lane, and the lack of the key rebound, that hurts the Hornets. It doesn't seem that the Hornets have a big-time center on the roster now.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

I think im going to throw up. We just to a HUGE step backwards. If they let CP3 slip away I can honestly say it will be very difficult for me to be a fan.

+ Reply to Thread