+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SI article

Varsity Bulldog brody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her game

SI article

So I was reading this weeks SI and while reading the cover story about Cole Hamel. It mentions a fight he got into while in spring training a few years back. "the other Phillies minor leaguers involved in the fight, lesser pitching prospects Lee Gwaltney and Beau Richardson -were released, the former almost immediately and the latter during the season."

The GM was quoted saying "We try treating all our players equally.....but some players we treat more fairly than others."

If that doesn't scream "unless your the sh*t, we'll treat you like sh*t"

Although the article did go on to say that Hamel and Gwaltney are still friends.

Just a little FYI

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: SI article

I must have a subscription that arrives a week late... the only one I got this week had the A-Rod scandal as the cover story

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    I must have a subscription that arrives a week late... the only one I got this week had the A-Rod scandal as the cover story
    Yea yours is late. I got the one either yesterday or today.

Varsity Bulldog brody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her game

i get mine every thursday. That would be way off considering it tells you the good match ups for the week

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Ok well I have been at work since 9 this morning and I'm still here so it could be in the mailbox as we speak. But I got the A-rod one on Tuesday so I don't see getting two in one week...especially not after getting the swimsuit issue last week... SI can't be that good to me? Half naked models one week and two issues the next, not to mention my new New Orleans Saints fleece that just came in.

+ Reply to Thread