+ Reply to Thread

Thread: West Monroe Walmart...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

West Monroe Walmart...

...is giving Tech some love. Don't tell Choudawg, but I went in this week to get some pics developed and to purchase crickets. In the photog. dept., they had a Tech flag hanging up with a place to insert your own pics in the middle. The flag was probably 4 x 5 or so. It looked great! The flag on display had what looked like a pic somebody took at the Indy Bowl. The ladies in the pic were hotties too!:icon_wink:

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: West Monroe Walmart...

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    ...is giving Tech some love. Don't tell Choudawg, but I went in this week to get some pics developed and to purchase crickets. In the photog. dept., they had a Tech flag hanging up with a place to insert your own pics in the middle. The flag was probably 4 x 5 or so. It looked great! The flag on display had what looked like a pic somebody took at the Indy Bowl. The ladies in the pic were hotties too!:icon_wink:
    did you wear your shades the whole time you were in ther so nobody would recognize ya? :icon_wink: How many Tech flags does Target display?

I was in the WMWalmart yesterday to buy A cricket. not the type you fish with but the kind you shoot. Thats one of the things Brendan is getting for his B'day. I sure wish i could have caught you in there.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: West Monroe Walmart...

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    They have that same Tech-Indy Bowl flag at the Natchitoches Wal-Mart in the photo shop. I suspect it's more Indy Bowl related than Tech related.

+ Reply to Thread