+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Tech Softball Plays Four at Mizzuno Classic This Weekend - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Softball Plays Four at Mizzuno Classic This Weekend - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech softball travels for its second tournament of the season when the Lady Techsters compete in the 2009 Mizzuno Classic hosted by Southern Miss on Saturday and Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Techsters Down Alabama State; Fall to South Alabama - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech banged out a season-high 11 hits and capitalized on four errors to down Alabama State 5-2 Saturday morning in the first game of the Mizzuno Classic hosted by Southern Miss.

More...

Discuss it here.

Krieg Impressive Again in Techster Win - latechsports.com

HATTIESBURG, Miss. -- Louisiana Tech used timely hitting and impressive pitching by Meghan Krieg to down Nicholls State 3-0 Sunday afternoon at the Mizzuno Classic hosted by Southern Miss.

More...

Discuss it here.

Krieg, Oliver Pitch Techsters to Wins - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech received a pair of strong pitching performances to shutout Nicholls State and Southern Miss Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Krieg, Oliver Pitch Techsters to Wins - latechsports.com

Great weekend for the Techsters, winning 3 of 4.

The family and I will load up and go to the Baylor tournament to watch them this weekend.

+ Reply to Thread