+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techsters to Play Home Match with Central Arkansas - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Techsters to Play Home Match with Central Arkansas - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters will play in the Lady Techster Tennis Complex Saturday morning at 10 a.m. against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tennis With Central Arkansas Postponed; Centenary Match to be Played in March - latec

Louisiana Tech's match against Central Arkansas has been postponed and will be made up Sunday, Feb. 22, at 10 a.m. at the Lady Techster Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Techsters Lose Close Match to Central Arkansas - latechsports.com

The Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters continued to show improvement as the season progresses and lost a close match to Central Arkansas 4-3 Sunday at the Lady Techster Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread