+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Star Coverage

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: New Star Coverage

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    What's that supposed to mean, every once in a while? Surely we have access to a camera.
    I think he means we send the pictures, but they don't always print them - but I may be wrong.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I think he means we send the pictures, but they don't always print them - but I may be wrong.
    You're not wrong. You are correct!

I just misunderstood 88's angle, beef, concern, confusion or desires.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Bulldog VolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around here

Most of the time they don't leave a big enough hole on the page to print a photo along with a Tech story. If they even leave a hole for the Tech story in the first place, that is.

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

You should try to run a help wanted ad in the NS. $700.00 for one week. I want make that mistake again. They don' t have room for pictures because there is only two pages of sports and it doesn't take ten minutes to read.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys better hope The Professor is off his period this week or he is going to blast all of you for saying something negative about the press.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    You guys better hope The Professor is off his period this week or he is going to blast all of you for saying something negative about the press.
    I am the press.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Saw a story on the local news last night that was touting the RDL for their success and pointing to the recent demise of the Gannett bunch. According to the RDL publisher the secret of their success is to focus on (ready for this?)...LOCAL NEWS!

I'll see if I can find a link to the story.

http://myarklamiss.com/content/fulltext/?cid=33171

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    i defend newspapers/journalists when they deserve to be defended.

notice i had been noticeably quite until you mentioned my name ...

the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    i defend newspapers/journalists when they deserve to be defended.

notice i had been noticeably quite until you mentioned my name ...

+ Reply to Thread