+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech vs Grambling (Game 3)

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Tech vs Grambling (Game 3)

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    gametracker is frozen for me
    The person working on the gametracker probably took a pee break.

10-3 Tech

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

What arewe doing on the basepaths? Why are we trying to steal home and third when we are up by 7? doesn't make sense to me

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

What arewe doing on the basepaths? Why are we trying to steal home and third when we are up by 7? doesn't make sense to me
    ok I now see what happened on the steal to home. it was a double steal. and the out at third was a pickoff. with the lack of color from the commentary and my gametracker being slow I didn't understand what we were doing

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

entering top of 5th
    11-3 Tech

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

13-3 Dawgs in bottom of 5th inning Kersten up to bat Winn on 2nd 1 Out
    Kersten flies out, 2 outs Dageford flies out for out 3

17-8 Tech

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Final tech 20-9

Sweep!

Game 1: 15-3
    Game 2: 20-1
    Game 3: 20-9

Total.... 55-13

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

Too bad we don't play in the SWAC.

TB

not a great job by the pitching staff today. Can't be happy with giving up 9 runs to a SWAC team. If they would have had some pitching we would have lost. You just don't give up 9 runs and win alot of games.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

5 came in the late part of the game with the whole 2nd or 3rd string and a Freshman on the mound. He definantly struggled and will have to improve, but up to that point was ok.

I understand the circumstances of 5 of the runs, but there is no I in team, and I bet Tree is not happy with 9 runs in 9 innings, no matter how they got them. The pitchers are all members of one pitching staff, and as a staff that ERA is an important gague of sucess.

Varsity Bulldog PTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the rough PTDAWG's Avatar

I understand the circumstances of 5 of the runs, but there is no I in team, and I bet Tree is not happy with 9 runs in 9 innings, no matter how they got them. The pitchers are all members of one pitching staff, and as a staff that ERA is an important gague of sucess.

But you have to remember that Sim had a pitching schedule for the whole game. He announced it before the game. Mosely got the start and was to only pitch 4 innings therefore he was able to earn the win (usually 5 innings required). The rest of the staff got their inning of work no matter what happened.

You can be assured had this been a real game that Coronado would have been pulled before the first run was even scored in the eighth inning.

Just relax. I know it was Grambling but I was very impressed this weekend at our pitchers' ability to throw strikes and have overall good command. This was a big problem last year as it seems a "LOT" of runs we gave up were the result of walking the leadoff batter.

No no I understand the pre-set game plan. I also am very happy with the way that the staff as a whole performed on the weekend. It is just that, as a former pitcher I know that the staff has goals that they set for the entire staff. Filure to meet these goals results in a few extra sprints or a few extra miles depending on what goal was failed. So while overall the staff did an amazing job of working ahead of hitters and staying ahead in the count, and minimizing freebies, those 5 runs will result in running for the whole staff. Including those who didn't pitch today. That is the only point I'm making.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TBDawg01 View Post
    Too bad we don't play in the SWAC.

TB

Exactly, a good 5A high school team could beat Grambling and No and I am not kidding.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread