+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's GATA time

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

It's GATA time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlVTzRvfZnQ

click the "watch in high quality" button.

Maybe next year I'll add spiffy soundtracks. For now you'll have to deal with only awesome footage of our dawgs.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: It's GATA time

Ok, I am ready for the season to start.

Puppy Major is an unknown

cool, can't wait for the Spring Game...where was the defense ranked in the WAC last year? I think the defense will be going for the TOP SPOT in the WAC next year....How exciting..

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    cool, can't wait for the Spring Game...where was the defense ranked in the WAC last year? I think the defense will be going for the TOP SPOT in the WAC next year....How exciting..
    #3 in scoring behind BSU and SJSU

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

not trying to be a downer...but i bet if DD watched that clip, his primary thought would be that we must get more pressure with the front four. That said, with our young and maturing DL (lacy/harper/broha/hitt/longino, etc.), i like our chances of getting more pressure this year with smith absolutely clogging up the middle.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    Ok, I am ready for the season to start.
    Are you going to come down for a game this year?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

GATA indeed! Thanks Ken!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I'm ready for football.
    I need me some GATA!!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone else remember a huge hit by Breon against the fresno running back?

I never see it in the highlights. Breon timed the count, and broke right through and just ate the guy (matthews, I think). I think he had to be taken off the field for a series or two after...

Am I crazy, or did the camera guys just not get it?

Big Dog Hermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the rough Hermandawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    not trying to be a downer...but i bet if DD watched that clip, his primary thought would be that we must get more pressure with the front four. That said, with our young and maturing DL (lacy/harper/broha/hitt/longino, etc.), i like our chances of getting more pressure this year with smith absolutely clogging up the middle.
    I bet he will also wonder who is going to step up to replace Weldon Brown. His open field tackling in those highlights is tremendous.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hermandawg View Post
    I bet he will also wonder who is going to step up to replace Weldon Brown. His open field tackling in those highlights is tremendous.
    JVic showed that he can also make good open field tackles in the Independence Bowl.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

They really did a good job of stringing out the run to the outside as well. Unlike years past, the first guy either made the tackle, or hit him up and slowed the runner so that others could join in. I finally had the chance to watch it and Smith is just going through blockers to make one arm grabs, its great. Can't wait to see how we do next season!

I think the Breon hit is in there. He ran right through the line, passed teh running (but got a hand on him) then fell on him from behind. I'm sure that hurt...

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

I know this has probably been posted in the past, but can someone state how GATA is pronounced? Thanks.

I think it's like Gator but "Gatah" or gate-ah

+ Reply to Thread