+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Site Upgrade - NOTES

Hybrid View

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Site Upgrade - NOTES

I recently made an upgrade to our forum software and as part of this, I took the opportunity to upgrade some other needed components as well. Most of it is transparent, but a few things you do need to know and they all relate to the Navigation Bar.

1. You will notice that the Calendar and Member List links are now gone. Those features are still there, but they are under the pull down for "Community"

2. The Blog link has been updated as a pull down menu.

3. The Social Groups links are no longer in the Quick Links pull down. They are now under "Community"

4. Last, and most important, we've upgraded FlashChat. While there is still a link on the navigation bar, this will be going away in the future. The link you SHOULD use is now under "Quick Links" and it will open a chat window fully integrated into our forum pages. I've had a few "weird" things happen when opening Flashchat when it won't start the first time I click the link. If this happens, just click it again. Also, the link on the navigation bar will currently open FlashChat in a stand alone web page rather than the integrated page.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Chris

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Site Upgrade - NOTES

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    let me know if you have any questions.
    What is the 2nd largest city in Michigan?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Thanks for the communique, Chris!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    What is the 2nd largest city in Michigan?
    Grand Rapids

+ Reply to Thread