+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mcnesse State

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Mcnesse State

Mcneese is coming off a loss to Arkansas Little Rock on Wednesday, but are 4-1 overall winning the first game against UALR and a weekend sweep of Houston Baptist.

Offensively they are being led by Matt Fontenot, Steven Irvine, and Taylor Freeman hitting .471, .455, and .450 respectively.

As a team they are hitting .346 with 54 runs, 14 doubles, 2 triples and 6 HRs.

Pitching seems to be led by Jonathan Conrad 1-0, 0.00 ERA, 7 innings 3 Hits, 5ks and 1 BB

As a staff they are 4-1 with 2 Saves with an ERA of 4.02

Lets ruin some of those numbers and send them to a .500 club

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Mcnesse State

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post

Lets ruin some of those numbers and send them to a .500 club
    Or, since it is a two game series, we could win both and send them to a .571 club.:icon_wink:

Thanks for the info.. You do love you some baseball don't you?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Or, since it is a two game series, we could win both and send them to a .571 club.:icon_wink:

Where do you see it is a 2 game series? Everything I have seen says 3.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Where do you see it is a 2 game series? Everything I have seen says 3.
    Yeah it is a double header on Saturday and then the final game on Sunday

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

Yes I do love some baseball... I live for it. I seriously would not go to class on the opening day of the MLB season when I was in college.

ANd yes it is a three game deal... 2 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Just, be careful of their parents. They don't take well to their kids being heckled.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Just, be careful of their parents. They don't take well to their kids being heckled.
    Is this who your altercation was against?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Yes, that's who beat me up in the Tech student section. I'm glad we won that day.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

My bad, I missed the (DH) out beside the first game listed.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

It was more like a beat down....

We are all standing on the third base side (in the sun it was brutally cold and windy that day) talkin before the game and then we hear all this racket and look across and their are four or five Lake Chuck dads pummeling on the gorilla -

It was a classic beat down -

I can honestly say that the gorilla did the best to live up to the Tommy Petty song -

He went down SWINGIN....

However, TBDawg's son has the best beat down by a TECH fan when he pummelled some juco's outmatched kid that same year...

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Yes, that's who beat me up in the Tech student section. I'm glad we won that day.
    I'm still sorry I wasn't at that game. I'd have evened the odds for you, and I'm pretty sure legacy would have jumped in too even though he was only about 13 at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    He went down SWINGIN....
    Did I? I'm not sure. I wanted to.

Did I? I'm not sure. I wanted to.
    I couldn't tell you to be honest...I was on the hill in right field. I remember seeing it happen, but I couldn't for the life of me remember who it was against

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

Mcneese with a leadoff homer to start the bottom of the first. Going into the 2nd 1-0 Mcneese

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

Kersten hit by pitch
    Dageford strikes out swinging 1 out
    Williams grounds out 2 outs
    Ewing grounds out 3 outs

Not looking very good so far

Mcneese up in the bottom of the third, 1 out same score
    Last edited by TruDawg; 02-28-2009 at 12:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread