+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Softball Heads to Waco For Weekend Tournament - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Softball Heads to Waco For Weekend Tournament - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech travels to Texas this weekend to compete in the QTI Invitational hosted by 24th ranked Baylor Friday through Sunday at Getterman Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Fall In First Game at Baylor Tourney - latechsports.com

UL-Monroe plated six runs in the top of the third inning and hung on for a 7-5 win over Louisiana Tech in the first game of the QTI Invitational at Getterman Stadium Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Krieg Pitches One-Hit Shutout - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech pitcher Meghan Krieg recorded her most dominating performance in an already impressive sophomore season as she led the Lady Techsters to a 2-0 win over Rutgers in the second game of the QTI Invitational Friday at Getterman Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Waits, Kirby Homer in Tech's 8-0 Win over ULM - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech pounded out a season-high 12 hits and Meghan Krieg pitched her third consecutive complete-game shutout as the Lady Techsters downed UL-Monroe 8-0 in five innings Saturday morning at the QTI Invitational at Getterman Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Waits, Kirby Homer in Tech's 8-0 Win over ULM - latechsports.com

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Wow! We lost to nlulr on Friday 7-5. TNS headlines said "ULM Softball Pounds Tech". I'm can't wait to se the adjectives for an 8-0 Tech win.

24th Ranked Baylor Slips by LA Tech 4-3 - latechsports.com

The 24th ranked Baylor Bears scored in the bottom of the seventh inning to give the Bears a 4-3 win over Louisiana Tech at the QTI Invitational at Getterman Stadium Saturday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Wow! We lost to nlulr on Friday 7-5. TNS headlines said "ULM Softball Pounds Tech". I'm can't wait to se the adjectives for an 8-0 Tech win.
    Our pitcher had one bad inning where ULM scored six runs. Lots of mistakes in that inning although not ruled errors. That's the only real bad inning we've had during the entire tournament.

The wind has been brutal here at the tournament, usually blowing about 30mph. The Techsters are playing very well.

Rutgers Downs Techsters 4-0 - latechsports.com

Rutgers pitcher Nicole Lindley pitched a no-hitter and sister Brittney provided the offense with a two-run home run as the Scarlet Knights defeated Louisiana Tech 4-0 in the final game of the QTI Invitational hosted by Baylor.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: 24th Ranked Baylor Slips by LA Tech 4-3 - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post

The 24th ranked Baylor Bears scored in the bottom of the seventh inning to give the Bears a 4-3 win over Louisiana Tech at the QTI Invitational at Getterman Stadium Saturday afternoon.
    Our ladies played a great game against Baylor and gave them a good scare proving that they have taken a big step forward.

+ Reply to Thread