+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama the Narcissist

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Obama the Narcissist

Quote Originally Posted by bitem View Post
    Obama is really hurting African Americans. He is only reinforcing the fact that a black can not lead this country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    WTF? Why do you think a black cannot lead this country?
    bitem is just being honest. However, I would have used the word "perception" instead of his chosen "fact". There has been a perception of exactly that per the many black leaders that have governed large cities or states in America. Many if not most have failed miserably. But that perception taken to this bigger stage wasn't and isn't fair or even right. Neither is it for governing major cities or states. But the perception is "out there".

Puppy bitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    WTF? Why do you think a black cannot lead this country?

They are too dependent on the government. That race is one of followers and not leaders.

Puppy bitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebitem Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    bitem is just being honest. However, I would have used the word "perception" instead of his chosen "fact". There has been a perception of exactly that per the many black leaders that have governed large cities or states in America. Many if not most have failed miserably. But that perception taken to this bigger stage wasn't and isn't fair or even right. Neither is it for governing major cities or states. But the perception is "out there".

Thanks for trying to dress it up for me but i did mean fact.

I tried to send you a message but it said you need to clear space. I would like to give you a message. Thanks.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

They are too dependent on the government. That race is one of followers and not leaders.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post

I'm sure that would quickly come out of his mouth.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to send you a message but it said you need to clear space. I would like to give you a message. Thanks.
    I'll see if I can clear some of them. Sorry

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    Good Job gorilla. You didn't blindly follow the tylertechsas paste machine. I don't always agree with you but I feel that you are an independent stand up guy (at least most of the time). Some of your friends here though clearly are being led by the hand blindfolded.

What a big baby this guy is at times!! I'm sorry he didn't have a male role model for a father but the Dude still needs to learn how to "man up" in life!

OBAMA BLAMES CONGRESS FOR RECESSION...
    Obama accuses Congress of holding back U.S. recovery

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...77I1PD20110820

What a narcissistic titty baby.

Obama to GOP: It's my night!!

President to pitch jobs plan before a joint session of Congress — same night as GOP candidates' debate.

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/20...omic-proposals

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Honestly, it shouldn't matter. If the RNC and everyone who wants "anyone but Obama" have any intelligence to them, they should already have their ducks in a row in getting the word out in just how bad this jackwagon has been for the United States and the world. At this point, should only be a matter of finding someone who can actually lead and bring the U.S. out of the mess (or at least start the process).

What a narcissistic titty baby.

Obama to GOP: It's my night!!

President to pitch jobs plan before a joint session of Congress — same night as GOP candidates' debate.

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/20...omic-proposals
    Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Honestly, it shouldn't matter. If the RNC and everyone who wants "anyone but Obama" have any intelligence to them, they should already have their ducks in a row in getting the word out in just how bad this jackwagon has been for the United States and the world. At this point, should only be a matter of finding someone who can actually lead and bring the U.S. out of the mess (or at least start the process).
    It does matter and I love Boehner's move!!

BOEHNER: MOVE IT!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

No it shouldn't. The message should be the PPOTUS can play crappy politics all he wants, he still sucks at his job and should not be elected to continue pretending to be something he could never do.

+ Reply to Thread