+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady Techsters Win Fourth WAC Title in Five Years - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

2009 Indoor Track and Field Championship To Get Underway-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 2009 edition of the WAC indoor Track and Field Championship returns to Jacksons Track in Nampa, Idaho, Feb. 26-28, where four men's teams and eight women's teams will compete for the 2009 title. The Utah State men will look to defend their title after a victory in 2008, when the Aggies finished with 179 points. The host, Boise State, was not far behind as the Broncos tallied 154 points. Idaho (118) and Louisiana Tech (66) rounded out the standings on the men's side.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Aims for Fourth Title in Five Years - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's women's track and field squad will try to capture its fourth championships in four years this weekend at the 2009 Western Athletic Conference Indoor Track and Field Championships at Jacksons Track in Nampa, Idaho.

More...

Discuss it here.

Jones, Williams and men's DMR Earn Medals on First Day of WAC Championships - latechs

Louisiana Tech finished with three medals as the team finished its first day of the 2009 Indoor Western Athletic Conference Championships at the Idaho Center and Jackson Track in Nampa, Idaho.

More...

Discuss it here.

Idaho Women, Boise Men On Top After Day Two-WACSports.com

After a strong showing on day two of the WAC championship, Idaho sits atop of the women's standings with 59.5 team points while Boise State is currently in first place on the men's side with 51 points. For the women, Hawai'i is in second place with 49.5 points while Boise State (48) and Utah State (42) hold the third and fourth spots. Nevada (25), New Mexico State (22), Fresno State (14) and Louisiana Tech (13) round out the field. On the men's side, Idaho is holding on to the second spot with 47 points while Utah State is close behind with 42. Louisiana Tech is in fourth place with 12 points after day two of competition.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Tech Aims for Fourth Title in Five Years - latechsports.com

Lady Techsters won the WAC Indoor Championship on the final race of the day!

Way to go Techsters- again (4 titles over the last 5 years)!

Boise State Men, Louisiana Tech Women Capture Team Titles at 2009 WAC Indoor Champion

The Boise State men and Louisiana Tech women captured the 2009 WAC Indoor Track and Field Championship Saturday night at Jacksons Track in Nampa, Idaho. Each team secured its fourth conference indoor championship.

More...

Discuss it here.

Lady Techsters Win Fourth WAC Title in Five Years - latechsports.com

The Lady Techsters scored 107 points on their second day of competition and completed a miracle come-back to win the 2009 WAC Indoor Track and Field Championships at Jackson Track in Nampa, Idaho, making it back-to-back championships and their fourth title in five years.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

WTG Techsters!

Also WTG to:

Stacia Hanneman Freshman of the Year
    Albert Fullwood - Men's Track Star of the Year
    and Coach Stanley - Women's Coach of the Year

I hope in the future, we can field a true field team....Tech always wins the Track, but has few if any in field.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Congrats LA Tech Indoor Track and Field!

+ Reply to Thread