+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: WAC Showdown -- LA Tech at Fresno State Monday - latechsports.com

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Re: WAC Showdown -- LA Tech at Fresno State Monday - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

However, it is nothing compared to the calls they got their way all night. The call on Whitney Jones throwing an elbow as she made a shot was completely crazy - they counted the shot and gave her the foul.
    Yeah that threw me off a bit too...
    don't they cancel the shot if the foul is before the shot?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Aussierules1985 View Post
    Yeah that threw me off a bit too...
    don't they cancel the shot if the foul is before the shot?
    They said it was after the shot, so it had to have been as she was coming down. Crazy!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Anyone in FlashChat?
    They do realize that we have paid for and installed that program for a reason.... right??

:icon_wink:

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    They do realize that we have paid for and installed that program for a reason.... right??

I, usually, do it for away football games. I just was wound so tight last night, I couldn't do the flash. I wanted the picture full screen on my computer and would just shrink it to post from time to time.

Love having Flashchat, though.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

Doc,
    I think I'm "stuck" inside Flashchat :bigcry:. Can you somehow resolve this problem for me ? Thanks.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    Doc,
    I think I'm "stuck" inside Flashchat :bigcry:. Can you somehow resolve this problem for me ? Thanks.
    I couldn't log on because it said I was already logged in. We may have the same issue.

+ Reply to Thread