+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WAC Showdown -- LA Tech at Fresno State Monday - latechsports.com

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Showdown is set!

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    I'll take all the blame, I promise :icon_wink:
    You will get nothing but praise. :icon_wink:

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

haha...I know, Champ. It is super late for me with these west coast games. Game won't be finished until after mid-night.
    By the way, the double header games on Saturday killed me - actually my gf killed me for spending over 5 hours on Saturday night watching those two games it is worthy though since we won both games
    Should be finished around 11pm or 11:30pm, right? Starts at 9pm Central, right?

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Should be finished around 11pm or 11:30pm, right? Starts at 9pm Central, right?
    Yes, it starts at 9PM CST which means 10PM EST for me I'm on the east coast.

ahhhhhh You got me nervous for a minute. At least, I get an extra hour of sleep than you.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

---
    Everyone that has followed my past post know that I have believed in the talent we have on the team,
    the only problem was the coach...
    now that's corrected these girls can preform on the court like I knew they all could
    and do what they came to LaTech to be doing... and that winning; just like there gonna do tonight in Fresno!!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows when did the Techsters leave for Fresno? I hope they had enough time to rest after Utah State game.

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

I'm headed to the SMC pretty quick. Just wanted to say I hope there are no Injuries in tonights game. Ill be back on afterwards to say hi no matter the outcome.

Bulldog VolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around here

Yeah, me too. I guess I'll be listening to Malcolm tonight, not going to pay for the TV feed. I'd rather listen to him anyway.

Guest BS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Is there a way to watch it I only see radio links.

Quote Originally Posted by BS1994TECH View Post
    Is there a way to watch it I only see radio links.
    You can buy the video feed from Fresno CSTV:
    http://gobulldogs.cstv.com/sports/w-...kbl-sched.html
    This link was provided by buchananbando5 earlier

I paid for it, but will have to wait to see if I did it correctly. I will put it on full screen and check in at half time, if it works. If it doesn't, I will be listening to the Tech broadcast. Hopefully, it works though - I love watching much more than listening. Just wish it was Malcolm and not the Fresno guy.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I paid for it, but will have to wait to see if I did it correctly. I will put it on full screen and check in at half time, if it works. If it doesn't, I will be listening to the Tech broadcast. Hopefully, it works though - I love watching much more than listening. Just wish it was Malcolm and not the Fresno guy.
    hey Champ, I only get to listen to ghe games and always hate it when they have someother announcer for the game that is actually the other teams supporter!

Re: WAC Showdown -- LA Tech at Fresno State Monday - latechsports.com

I'm still stuck at work and will only be able to listen to the game. The pre-game show is coming up on the radio feed.
    Go Techsters!!!!

Well, I still don't have a picture. Hopefully, it will come up right at 9pm....

Game should be started in couple of minutes

+ Reply to Thread