+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Global Chaos: Daryl Hannah coins new "Global Warming" Phrase

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Global Chaos: Daryl Hannah coins new "Global Warming" Phrase

Maybe I don't pay enough attention to the "Global Warming" debate, but I just heard Daryl Hannah try coining a new phrase for this so-called phenomenon: Global Chaos! She said that it is more appropriate than trying to say that the Earth is simply warming a little at a time because it more accurately explains all the rapid climatic events; like hurricanes and tornadoes I suppose.

How convenient! I really expect us to hear this term more often....

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Global Chaos: Daryl Hannah coins new "Global Warming" Phrase

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    Maybe I don't pay enough attention to the "Global Warming" debate, but I just heard Daryl Hannah try coining a new phrase for this so-called phenomenon: Global Chaos! She said that it is more appropriate than trying to say that the Earth is simply warming a little at a time because it more accurately explains all the rapid climatic events; like hurricanes and tornadoes I suppose.

How convenient! I really expect us to hear this term more often....
    Old news. The silly GW advocates have been shot down by real science, so they have changed their mantra to "climatic change."

Of course "global chaos" has a nice ring to it, so I'm sure they'll use that.

BTW, Daryl Hannah once messed a pile of leaves in my yard, that I had just finished raking up. I should send her a bill or something for "yardal chaos."

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Old news. The silly GW advocates have been shot down by real science, so they have changed their mantra to "climatic change."
    By "real science" do you mean that list of FIVE HUNDRED PEOPLE that was mostly economists and people with no meteorological or scientific experience?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    By "real science" do you mean that list of FIVE HUNDRED PEOPLE that was mostly economists and people with no meteorological or scientific experience?
    For starters he may mean the many scientific posters on this board (Proud Tech Grads.) who beat the snot out of the arguments posted by the likes of you and Salty.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

I just want to know, is the planet warming or cooling? I need to know whether to buy long sleeves or short sleeves. Can someone give me the definitive answer?
    Go Tech!

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    For starters he may mean the many scientific posters on this board (Proud Tech Grads.) who beat the snot out of the arguments posted by the likes of you and Salty.
    That is soooooooo funny. Of course, I know that you are serious and that is what makes it so funny. All the Proud Tech Grads have had the shit beat out of them on the Global Warming Thread. All they can do is cry and talk about other things.:icon_wink:

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Well thank God Darryl Hanna has finally spoken so we can know the real truth. Damn I thought she would never weigh in.

Geeshhh!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    That is soooooooo funny. Of course, I know that you are serious and that is what makes it so funny. All the Proud Tech Grads have had the shit beat out of them on the Global Warming Thread. All they can do is cry and talk about other things.:icon_wink:
    You are Guiss and Bob's beeotch!

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You are Guiss and Bob's beeotch!
    Ya'll stop...you are causing "threadal chaos," and I just can't handle that in this time of "financial chaos" and the fact that there seems to be "congressional chaos."

Congressional chaos seems to be redundant huh?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/...ming020507.htm

I assume you and all the other GW crazies have permanently parked your cars. After all, if you truly believe that cars create GW, it would be totally wreckless, irresponsible, and plain stupid to continue operating one.

I also assume you reject the notion that the sun is the cause of temperature change on the Earth. The sun goes thru cycles, each cycle can last thousands or tens of thousands of years. The Earth is affected, and either warms or cools in direct relation to the amount of the sun's energy reaching here.

But, maybe you deny that the sun sends any energy to the Earth. Therefore, I invite you to sit on a metal roof all day in the middle of August. Remember, that burning odor you smell is just the hyper-active imagination of a GW skeptic. The sun is NOT really heating that metal roof and your skin is NOT really frying!

Must be all those cars...

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/...ming020507.htm

I assume you and all the other GW crazies have permanently parked your cars. After all, if you truly believe that cars create GW, it would be totally wreckless, irresponsible, and plain stupid to continue operating one.

I also assume you reject the notion that the sun is the cause of temperature change on the Earth. The sun goes thru cycles, each cycle can last thousands or tens of thousands of years. The Earth is affected, and either warms or cools in direct relation to the amount of the sun's energy reaching here.

But, maybe you deny that the sun sends any energy to the Earth. Therefore, I invite you to sit on a metal roof all day in the middle of August. Remember, that burning odor you smell is just the hyper-active imagination of a GW skeptic. The sun is NOT really heating that metal roof and your skin is NOT really frying!

Must be all those cars...
    This scientist is crazy!! Doesn't he know that Gore has spoken!! Global Warming is true! If we don't stop driving gasoline cars, kill all the cows, and sterilize the population we will LITERALY all melt off the face of the earth by 2025!!

Thank God Obama has come to save us!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Red to the non-Proud non-Tech grad.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Red to the non-Proud non-Tech grad.
    I didn't know "non-Proud" was a word.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Has anyone ever experienced genital "chaos"?

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Has anyone ever experienced genital "chaos"?
    Are you reffering to blue balls? or ED?

+ Reply to Thread