+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Terrell Owens

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Bye Bye Terrell Owens

I hope Payton has enough sense NOT to get involved with this clown....

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I hope Payton has enough sense NOT to get involved with this clown....

I think that your hope could be extended to ANY team in the NFL. Unfortunately, there will more than likely be a few teams that will fall all over this guy trying to get him to come to their locker room & plant the cancer. Surely the Saints have ENOUGH at WR NOT to give this guy a second look!!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Wouldn't be shocked to see him end up with the Raiders.

Good Riddance.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

And they just released Roy Williams (S) too!!!

This is gonna be a good day!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    And they just released Roy Williams (S) too!!!

This is gonna be a good day!
    I'm wondering if Jerry Jones fell and bumped his head or if aliens have kidnapped him?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I'm wondering if Jerry Jones fell and bumped his head or if aliens have kidnapped him?
    As much as Jerry annoys me, and I will make fun of him alongside all the Cowboy haters, his son Stephen is very smart and knows what he is doing. It is being said that he heavily pressured Jerry into both moves and that he has a lot of stroke around Valley Ranch these days which is a good thing. I will bet you dollars to doughnuts though that when Jerry talks about it he won't mention that TO is a cancer or that he was holding Romo back or anything like that. He will probably mention TO's age, and that WR's start to decline at this age and blah, blah, blah. All of that is true but that is NOT why he was cut.

I hope the Cowboys go after Tory Holt from St. Louis, who is about to be cut because of salary cap reasons.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

My guesses of who will entertain him: Raiders, Redskins, Dolphins, Jets, Chiefs, Bears, Vikings, and Bucs

My guess is that he ends up with the Redskins.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    My guesses of who will entertain him: Raiders, Redskins, Dolphins, Jets, Chiefs, Bears, Vikings, and Bucs

My guess is that he ends up with the Redskins.

Redskins blew their cap already so cross them off. They can't make his salary fit unless he takes a HUGE pay cut.

Lovie would never have him, so cross off the Bears. Parcells won't take him so cross off the Fins. Todd Haley of the Chiefs told Jerry Jones back when he was the OC of the Cowboys that no team will ever win the big one with TO so cross of KC.

I am guessing Raiders.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Good. It was stoopid (tip of the cap to Doc) to bring Terrell in. Everyone seemed to know that but Jerry.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Good. It was stoopid (tip of the cap to Doc) to bring Terrell in. Everyone seemed to know that but Jerry.
    That depends on the goal of the move. I'm not convinced it was stupid.

Let me qualify that statement. Is Jones trying to win it all or is he trying to get as much publicity as possible? I wonder sometimes. If he just wants the spotlight (and if he happens to win the Super Bowl all the better), it was a pretty good move.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Payton already squashed the TO to NO talk per NOLA.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    Payton already squashed the TO to NO talk per NOLA.com
    Smart guy.

I think anyone that has already dealt with him or is tight with someone else who has dealt with him probably won't touch him with a ten foot pole.

And honestly while he was cut for his drama and for being a cancer let's not kid ourselves, the guy works hard to stay in amazing shape but at the end of the day he is 35 years old.

Even if he has a good year with someone else, he won't have many. He's almost done. couple that with the attitude and I don't see why you take a chance on him. (especially if you are N.O. and already have a potent offense, they need to worry about the other side of the ball)

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Smart guy.

I think anyone that has already dealt with him or is tight with someone else who has dealt with him probably won't touch him with a ten foot pole.

And honestly while he was cut for his drama and for being a cancer let's not kid ourselves, the guy works hard to stay in amazing shape but at the end of the day he is 35 years old.

Even if he has a good year with someone else, he won't have many. He's almost done. couple that with the attitude and I don't see why you take a chance on him. (especially if you are N.O. and already have a potent offense, they need to worry about the other side of the ball)
    given t.o.'s track record (and i'm a t.o. hater), i think a borderline contender would be smart to make a grab at owens with a low base, incentive-laden contract of one year with a team option for a second. he's proven historically that he doesn't destroy a team his first season because he has something to prove.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread