+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World Baseball Classic

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

World Baseball Classic

Here we go! The WBC is on again, with Japan kicking off the tournament by blanking China 4-0. I don't know if that's disappointing batting for Japan or good pitching for China, but at least they won. I expected Japan to destroy China like last time. I was in Japan going to school when the last WBC was going on, and BOY did I get some bad looks/comments when that bad call gave us a game against them, hahaha.

Is anyone else watching it?

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: World Baseball Classic

I stayed up lst night and watched it. I'm paying for that decision now... I was on live at 3:30 AM

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I watched an exhibition of the New York Yankees vs Team USA. Team USA did not look very good.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Japan has to be the favorite again. They look nasty!

Did anybody see the US play Canada today? I know we won but how did we look?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Japan has to be the favorite again. They look nasty!

Did anybody see the US play Canada today? I know we won but how did we look?
    I thought we looked like crap but Canada had a lot more decent MLB players than I thought. That being said I was still disapointed.

Oh well, Canada was at home and a win is a win.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The USA clobbered Venezuela, 15-6.

Guess that dictator will threaten to cut off more oil supply....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The USA clobbered Venezuela, 15-6.

Guess that dictator will threaten to cut off more oil supply....
    Nah, he'll probably take Venezuela's balls away...literally.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

BUMP...

Just a side note, if you don't have the MLB Network...Get it...
    Also, if you think the rivalry between the Yankees and RedSux is the epitome of passion in baseball, you will change your mind after watching Korea vs. Japan.
    These guys make RedSux vs Yankees look like a pillow fight.
    Such intensity and attention to the details of the game, I love it

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    BUMP...

Also, if you think the rivalry between the Yankees and RedSux is the epitome of passion in baseball, you will change your mind after watching Korea vs. Japan.
    These guys make RedSux vs Yankees look like a pillow fight.
    If you ever get the chance, I strongly recommend attending a baseball game in Japan. Very cool. Of course, the game might end in a tie, but still fun.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

BUMP...

Also, if you think the rivalry between the Stankees and RedSux is the epitome of passion in baseball, you will change your mind after watching Korea vs. Japan.
    These guys make RedSux vs Stankees look like a pillow fight.
    Fixed it for ya. :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Fixed it for ya. :icon_wink:
    Thanks...I couldn't think of a good way to put them down but you have done it for me.

Varsity Bulldog dogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the rough dogtrooper's Avatar

Thanks...I couldn't think of a good way to put them down but you have done it for me.
    I always thought "the yankees" worked on its on.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread