+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #6 LA Tech vs. #3 Idaho

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: #6 LA Tech vs. #3 Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    It's easier to get a draw like that when the conference is weak. Idaho as the WAC #3 ?? ....Down year for the WAC.
    Mac Hopson (TRANSFER from Washington State) was the main reason for Idaho's success.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Mac Hopson (TRANSFER from Washington State) was the main reason for Idaho's success.
    I agree but what I am saying is put Idaho in other conferences and think about where they would finish. It usually will be lower than 3rd. This is a down year for the WAC.

Puppy DandyVandy1 seems to have something between the earsDandyVandy1 seems to have something between the earsDandyVandy1 seems to have something between the earsDandyVandy1 seems to have something between the earsDandyVandy1 seems to have something between the earsDandyVandy1 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    Augusto didn't play the game in Moscow either, DV.
    Yes..... Augusto did play. Take a look http://idaho.scout.com/3/bbschedule.html

I don't think Tech can beat the Vandals when they are at full power inside w/their 2 big men.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DandyVandy1 View Post
    Yes..... Augusto did play. Take a look http://idaho.scout.com/3/bbschedule.html

I don't think Tech can beat the Vandals when they are at full power inside w/their 2 big men.
    I don't think Vandals really live in Idaho...

What is there to vandalize other than potato farms?

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I am concerned about this game, the Vandals give us problems for some reason. If we don't get tough under the boards and eliminate some of these turnovers it will be an early exit.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    I am concerned about this game, the Vandals give us problems for some reason. If we don't get tough under the boards and eliminate some of these turnovers it will be an early exit.
    I'm concerned cause we are the sixth seed and they are the third. We are the underdawg.

I found one site that gives us a 46% chance of winning the first game, 18% to win the semis and 5% to win it all. That sounds about right to me.

But that's why they play the game, I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Been there and done that - way too many times. We've only been in one WAC semi-final since we joined the WAC and we lost it. I'm ready for a change and I certainly hope this is the year. GO DAWGS!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We have all the tools to get this done. We just have to play like there is no tomorrow (which there won't be if we lose).

I predict a win against Idaho.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Been there and done that - way too many times. We've only been in one WAC semi-final since we joined the WAC and we lost it. I'm ready for a change and I certainly hope this is the year. GO DAWGS!!!!
    This week is huge for Tech! We need to play up! Tech needs this championship! Let's go Dawgs!!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    We have all the tools to get this done. We just have to play like there is no tomorrow (which there won't be if we lose).

I predict a win against Idaho.
    We are a PG short, Champ. We need a good and consistent PG who can lead our team.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post

Sure, that's where they get the power to run their clocks.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    We are a PG short, Champ. We need a good and consistent PG who can lead our team.
    I agree, but we still have the tools to get it done this year. We will just get it done BETTER next year.

I think this WAC tournament is up for grabs.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

These are the Vandals of Idaho:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandal

and they died out a long time ago. :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog MDog is just really niceMDog is just really niceMDog is just really niceMDog is just really niceMDog is just really niceMDog is just really niceMDog is just really niceMDog is just really niceMDog is just really niceMDog is just really niceMDog is just really nice

People who ask stupid questions. Going out there sometime?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MDog View Post
    People who ask stupid questions. Going out there sometime?
    Nope.

By the way, where did you get YOUR clothes??? The TOILET store???

+ Reply to Thread