+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need hepl

Hybrid View

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

Need hepl

I am looking for a horticultural student to design the landscaping for my new house. The bed have been made, I just need a design. Is there anyone student out there that would like to make a few dollars and help me out? I live in Ruston.
    Let me know by email. thanks

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: Need hepl

Tech has horticulture?

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

i dont know?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Alright, well Abominable Gorilla, Chief Online Horticulturalist Consulting, at your service. Here's my advice. Take your avatar. Plant red flowers in the red regions of the picture and blue flowers in the blue regions. Under the flowers, you can use red painted wood chips under the red flowers and blue painted wood chips under the blue flowers.

Feel free to send all payment to my paypal account (or to the reputation button, I guess).

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

A landscape design begins with beds, which you already have. You probably need help with choosing plants.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Alright, well Abominable Gorilla, Chief Online Horticulturalist Consulting, at your service. Here's my advice. Take your avatar. Plant red flowers in the red regions of the picture and blue flowers in the blue regions. Under the flowers, you can use red painted wood chips under the red flowers and blue painted wood chips under the blue flowers.

Feel free to send all payment to my paypal account (or to the reputation button, I guess).
    My wife and I want to downsize and build a new house. I think I can convince her to use your idea for one of the front flower beds. If so, payment will be made.

OOPS!! Sorry - she just came back into the room and nixed the idea. I'll start working on her.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    My wife and I want to downsize and build a new house. I think I can convince her to use your idea for one of the front flower beds. If so, payment will be made.

OOPS!! Sorry - she just came back into the room and nixed the idea. I'll start working on her.

Using bricks from Ruston Brick right?

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    If you're going to build a new house, that's even better. I recommend a giant "T" shape for the house. For the lawn, let the grass grown a little taller except in the shape of the state of Louisiana around the house. That way, planes passing over see the State T from above. It's even better if you can get a red roof.
    Not likely to happen but great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    Using bricks from Ruston Brick right?
    Two questions:
    1. Can I get a brick sign of my own to use at MBB games? I always turn mine back in after the game. I want one to carry with me to all games.
    2. What other brick place supports TECH?

If you're going to build a new house, that's even better. I recommend a giant "T" shape for the house. For the lawn, let the grass grown a little taller except in the shape of the state of Louisiana around the house. That way, planes passing over see the State T from above. It's even better if you can get a red roof.

+ Reply to Thread