+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Baseball

Varsity Bulldog PTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the rough PTDAWG's Avatar

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    Congrats. Dawgpound and I (Hot Dawgs) were first and second most of the year, and we both get knocked out in the semis. Oh well, my other baseball league just wrapped up this week, and I won the championship, so can't be to sad about it.
    Yeah, my Dawgpound team tore it up this year.....

And them WHAM!!!

Terrible week in the playoffs and I'm out. Congrats to the future winner.

DJ95, I also won my other league. Is it too late to make this a rotisserie league?

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

I have to tell you. Maybe the best move I made this year was picking up Juan Pierre during Manny's suspension. I turned around and began winning for those 7 weeks, then I made a few key moves, even though the pained me because I had to drip actual friends of mine...but they have payed off. now if I can keep my pitchers from doing what Matt Cain did tonight, I may actually win this thing.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Unless my opponent just puts up huge numbers today, I think I will be the champ of the league

Edit: I didn't realize that the Championship week wasn't over after Sunday... So it is possible for me to still lose.
    Last edited by BLUE collar; 09-28-2009 at 06:51 AM.

Now that it is official and I have seen my name atop the leaderoard I will get to brag. SO here it goes....nah nah nah nah....nah nah nah nah...hey hey hey... goodbye....... I have my keys out and im chanting "start the bus"

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Now that it is official and I have seen my name atop the leaderoard I will get to brag. SO here it goes....nah nah nah nah....nah nah nah nah...hey hey hey... goodbye....... I have my keys out and im chanting "start the bus"
    I got third in my league, but felt extremely fortunate given my auto draft, in which Jose Reyes, BJ Upton, and David Ortiz were my first 3 picks. Add on top of that, Garrett Atkins was my third baseman to start the year. Picking up Lind and Reynolds and Cuddyer when Morneau went down was clutch. Also, having Jeter as my backup SS was clutch when Reyes went down in May.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I got third in my league, but felt extremely fortunate given my auto draft, in which Jose Reyes, BJ Upton, and David Ortiz were my first 3 picks. Add on top of that, Garrett Atkins was my third baseman to start the year. Picking up Lind and Reynolds and Cuddyer when Morneau went down was clutch. Also, having Jeter as my backup SS was clutch when Reyes went down in May.
    Yeah I picked Cliff Lee and Geovany Soto as two of my first picks somehow.. dropped Lee and then he got hot. Soto struggled but I dropped him early and picked up an All-Star in Brandon Inge. Not to mention the fact that I picked up Derek Lee. I ended up with the lineup of

C-Brandon Inge (listed as C,OF, 3B in my league)
    1B- Derek Lee
    2B- Dustin Pedroia
    3B- Ryan Zimmerman (huge sleeper for me this year)
    SS- Ryan Theriot (always steady numbers, and surprisingly had a few homeruns)
    OF- Sin Shoo Choo (Huge numbers under the radar)
    OF- Adam Lind (Still don;t knwo how I got him on as a FA)
    OF- Mike Cameron
    Util- Joey Votto (Decent numbers for missing alot of the season and playing for a terrible team)

SP- Matt Cain
    SP- Dan Harren
    SP- Jair Jurrjins
    SP- Ubaldo Jimenez
    SP- Scott Baker
    P- Houston Street
    P- Joe Nathan
    P- Jonathan Papelbon

On the bench I had -

Util- Adam Kennedy
    C- Russell Martin
    Util- Felipe Lopez
    OF- Cody Ross

0 yankees, dominant pitching, and the best three closers in the league.
    Last edited by BLUE collar; 10-06-2009 at 05:54 PM.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

My team blew a chode. I do get 1st pick next year though.

MooseKnuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    My team blew a chode. I do get 1st pick next year though.

no you don't

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

i thought we agreed on inverse order accroding to final standings. don't make me go back and find that thread. besides, why else do you think i didn't make a roster change after july? try hard to finish in 8th, 7th if i'm extremely lucky, or bag it and have any player in the league i want next year. i'll take last place.

MooseKnuckle

i think that's only if we did a keeper.

nice picture of wade, by the way

Are we doing this again this year? And since I won last year does that mean that i get to make first pick.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

If u guys play and need a new player, let me know!

Varsity Bulldog sportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the rough sportsguylatech's Avatar

I would like to get involved to if there are any openings.. I love some fantasy baseball

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

I would like to throw my name in the ring if there are any openings for fantasy baseball.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

returning managers, you should have an e-mail for league set up. I will post set up info for new managers tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread