+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Baseball

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Registration for new owners will begin once Blue Collar has a chance to sign up tonight.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Registration for new owners will begin once Blue Collar has a chance to sign up tonight.
    Thanks... darn work computers are blocking my fantasy sites. No way around it. Thank God they haven't blocked the BBB.

Varsity Bulldog sportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the rough sportsguylatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Thanks... darn work computers are blocking my fantasy sites. No way around it. Thank God they haven't blocked the BBB.
    I know.. same thing here.. can't even get onto e-mail sites.. sucks big time

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

ok, i swear i won't let my team go fallow and die this season...

...it was easier back before my company put all fantasy sites on the blocked list to manage my teams.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguylatech View Post
    I know.. same thing here.. can't even get onto e-mail sites.. sucks big time
    I'm the same way. I will have to do some early morning changes before I leave the house and hope that there aren't too many late switches in the lineup.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

4 SPOTS REMAINING

You have been invited to join Sportdawg's custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball, BB&B Diamond Dawgs.
    In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.
    League ID#: 297617
    Password: latechbbb

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.
    --Fantasy Baseball Commissioner
    http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1

Varsity Bulldog sportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the rough sportsguylatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    4 SPOTS REMAINING

You have been invited to join Sportdawg's custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball, BB&B Diamond Dawgs.
    In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.
    League ID#: 297617
    Password: latechbbb
    We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.
    --Fantasy Baseball Commissioner
    http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1
    Is the league full? i keep trying to get in but everytime I enter the info it sends me back to the enter league id and password page.. then back to the set up team page, then back again... don't know whats up with it

It's not full. I don't know what the problem is. Keep trying.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Won't let me in either. Oh well, I guess I'll just play in my normal leagues

Finally let me in.. got registered

Keep trying, 3 spots left.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

I joined up. Team name is Mud Dawgs. Been playing fantasy sports, mostly football, baseball and golf for years. Looking forward to it.

Good to be in a league with fellow Dawgs instead of a group of "strangers".

2 spots left

2 spots remaining. I will lock the league on Sunday evening/Monday Morning if no other managers join by then. We have 8 teams now and will go to a Max of 10 teams.
    Current Managers, have your draft rankings ready, I will set the league to draft as soon as the league is locked.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

I just signed up. I wish my iPhone app let me set my draft lists.

+ Reply to Thread