+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Today's Tech baseball game postponed - Shreveport Times

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Game Cancelled Tonight

I just talked to Coach Sim and he told me the game against SFA was cancelled tonight due to the weather. It has been rescheduled for May 6. Just wanted to inform everyone

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Today's Tech baseball game postponed - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

Louisiana Tech's game against Stephen F. Austin scheduled for 6 p.m. Wednesday at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park has been postponed due to inclement weather in the Ruston area.

More...

Discuss the article here.

+ Reply to Thread