+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Game day - Semifinal vs. Nevada!!!!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Game day - Semifinal vs. Nevada!!!!

Lets go Techsters!!!!!!!!

We're marching back to the dance.

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

Re: Game day - Semifinal vs. Nevada!!!!

I like this guy and his spirit

GO TECHSTERS!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Techsters!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Place is going to be packed. Both the Techsters and the Dawgs will face Nevada today in the Semifinals.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Why does Nevada get to host the WAC tourney every year (or so it seems)?

Techsters play at 3:30 our time. Dawgs at 11PM.

Well, I've been saying that both teams would make some noise in the WAC tourney. To advance, they both have to win a frickin' road game! To "make more noise" Tech will have to bring silence to the arena.

Funny thing, I would have been thrilled for both teams to be where they are, if you had asked me several months ago. But now....I want more!

GO TECH!

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Lady Techsters!!!!

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

It's time to dethrone Nevada in the mens and destroy them in the womens. Go BULLDOGS and TECHSTERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Well, I've been saying that both teams would make some noise in the WAC tourney. To advance, they both have to win a frickin' road game! To "make more noise" Tech will have to bring silence to the arena.

Funny thing, I would have been thrilled for both teams to be where they are, if you had asked me several months ago. But now....I want more!

GO TECH!
    I thought it was 4:30 our time for the Techsters.

Next year, the WAC is thinking about Vegas - still advantage to Nevada.

Varsity Bulldog dogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the rough dogtrooper's Avatar

from latechsports.com:

"Louisiana Tech will put its eight-game winning streak and NCAA Tournament hopes on the line Friday when the second-seeded Lady Techsters face the third-seed Nevada Wolf Pack at 4:30 p.m. CDT at the Lawlor Events Center in the semifinals of the 2009 Western Athletic Conference Tournament."

pregame starts at 4:00

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I hope the dawgs beat Nevada. I'm not worried about the Techsters. Our opponents are gonna get 'spooned.
    Last edited by FishingBack; 03-13-2009 at 09:26 AM.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I thought it was 4:30 our time for the Techsters.

Next year, the WAC is thinking about Vegas - still advantage to Nevada.
    There you go again...arguing just for the sake of argument .

okay, 4:30. better to be early rather than late!

Problem with Vegas is the media can't report the results, ya know, what happens in Vegas.... bad joke, sorry .

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

GO TECH!
    Reno is pretty much centrally located for a majority of the WAC; it's easy driving distance from Fresno and San Jose, and a reasonable drive from Boise and Logan. Obviously, nothing is centrally located as far as Tech or Hawaii are concerned, but that's just part of being in this conference. Also, lots of hotels and plenty of attractions for teams and fans in Reno.

The sentiment seems to be moving toward a neutral site...but as spread out as this conference is, I've got to believe that might hurt attendance more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rustondawg5198 View Post
    Reno is pretty much centrally located for a majority of the WAC; it's easy driving distance from Fresno and San Jose, and a reasonable drive from Boise and Logan. Obviously, nothing is centrally located as far as Tech or Hawaii are concerned, but that's just part of being in this conference. Also, lots of hotels and plenty of attractions for teams and fans in Reno.

The sentiment seems to be moving toward a neutral site...but as spread out as this conference is, I've got to believe that might hurt attendance more than anything.
    I don't think Vegas would hurt attendance too much. Still in the same area and not too far for Nevada to drive.

Actually (and I can't believe I am saying this), I think the Sun Belt did a fantastic job of having the semi's and finals in Hot Springs. It sounds like the whole town got into it and it was an easy enough drive for most teams.

The WAC would have more of a problem with finding a truly neutral site, but I think a resort type town (not Vegas, but "town") within a decent distance to California, Utah, Nevada, NM, etc... would be good. If you can find a decent sized town that is on the upswing (or is trying) to become a resort community type town, you would get some great press and the attendance would be from the town AND the school fans.

Just my opinion...

There you go again...arguing just for the sake of argument .

okay, 4:30. better to be early rather than late!

Problem with Vegas is the media can't report the results, ya know, what happens in Vegas.... bad joke, sorry .

Well, you know me.... I just like to argue.

+ Reply to Thread