+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game day - Semifinal vs. Nevada!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Game day - Semifinal vs. Nevada!!!!

MAN, I hate waiting. I want this game to be on NOW! Finished my presentation this morning and have the rest of the day off. I could get some things done around the house, but I would rather watch some bball! I think I will just turn on the TV and find a game. Bound to be a good one being played by someone right now.

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

I think it would be cool if they held the tourney in Denver. Close to Aspen, Breckenridge..etc. But, at the same time, it would have the big city attractions...because Denver is a big city.

Just my 2 cents .

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

champ they are re showing the uconn vs syracuse 6 OT game from last night on espn classic at the moment

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    champ they are re showing the uconn vs syracuse 6 OT game from last night on espn classic at the moment
    That was a beast of a game...gets you in the mood

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Decided to watch the TCU/Utah game. Good game. TCU down by 2 right now with about 3:40 minutes left. I am going for Utah, because I HATE TCU.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    Our opponents are gonna get 'spooned.
    isn't that normally a good thing???
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    isn't that normally a good thing???
    Guess it all depends on who with.

Utah hits a tres with .8 seconds left in the game to go up by 3. Utah wins!

Now, I need to get some things done and get ready for the Techsters! Think I will listen to the Fresno/USU game too.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

ARE YOU READY FOR TECHSTERS BASKETBALL?
    (sorry for the cap, I'm just so pumped)

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    MAN, I hate waiting. I want this game to be on NOW! Finished my presentation this morning and have the rest of the day off. I could get some things done around the house, but I would rather watch some bball! I think I will just turn on the TV and find a game. Bound to be a good one being played by someone right now.
    So after you pay does it just pop up when it starts?

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Made it home just in time for the tip off! GO TECHSTERS!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Made it home just in time for the tip off! GO TECHSTERS!
    Refs are calling against us again. This crap is getting old.
    Tech 6 Nevada 2 15:25

Varsity Bulldog bayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nice

8-4 Techsters with early lead, some bad officiating going on though...

Flashchat guys and girls.
    We are up by 5 now 17-12 with 10:44 to go

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

7:53 to go, Tech up 24-18

+ Reply to Thread