+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Age of Transparency...

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

New Age of Transparency...

my butt.

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/03/13...nistraion.html

excerpt: "But now, like Bush before him, Obama is playing the national security card to hide details of the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement being negotiated across the globe.

The national security claim is stunning, given that the treaty negotiations have included the 27 member states of the European Union, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Switzerland and New Zealand, all of whom presumably have access to the "classified" information."

This disturbs me because of my close ties to this subject, but it is definitely disturbing the young tech crowd led by people like Cory Doctorow. It's also <sarcasm>amazing</sarcasm> that the only transparency he has introduced is transparency of the policies of the previous administration.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: New Age of Transparency...

You can't make up stuff like this. Biden is holding a meeting today on government transparency. BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: New Age of Transparency...

Remember this promise? Barack Obama "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk" - You can hear him say these words on this YouTube video.

Well, here is a report card. To be quite frank, after a very poor start, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

+ Reply to Thread