+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Stokely

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

Dr. Stokely

I would like to publicly thanks Dr. Stokely for all his help as and advisor to my daughter. If you are a student or a parent of a student, you would be blessed with this man's persistance and caring. He represents, to me, what Louisiana Tech is really about. He has been a God send to my family. He truly cares for his students and encourages them to graduate. I am hoping all TEch advisors are as caring and representative of what a Bulldog should be.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dr. Stokely

Quote Originally Posted by grimey View Post
    I would like to publicly thanks Dr. Stokely for all his help as and advisor to my daughter. If you are a student or a parent of a student, you would be blessed with this man's persistance and caring. He represents, to me, what Louisiana Tech is really about. He has been a God send to my family. He truly cares for his students and encourages them to graduate. I am hoping all TEch advisors are as caring and representative of what a Bulldog should be.
    I will double that, he has positively affected two generations of my family.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grimey View Post

I couldn't agree more.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Tech will not be the same when he retires!

+ Reply to Thread