+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Game Day: Techsters vs. SMU!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Game Day: Techsters vs. SMU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Great news for us out of stater's that can't make it! Thanks!
    Ray Weaver and Bob Renicker made it.... :icon_wink:

I wonder where they are from???

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techbluedog View Post
    1500 fans? Don't know where you are coming up with that number. There were way more fans there. Attendance was closer to 3500+ than 1500. Better learn to count.
    PFFT.... PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN Mr. JOakes. There's no way that there was over 2,000. I said at MOST it was 1,800. For some reason there were many people that showed up at or after halftime.
    Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    Attendance is 1500...terrible
    I'm quite impressed that they gave a REAL number, but yes, it was disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    why is that guy wearing a Jason mask doing the "evolution of dance"?
    awesome dude dancing for half time show...
    James did a great job. It was very entertaining and his teammates LOVED it.

btw... Brandon Gipson seemed to be walking fine.... slow, but fine tonight

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Bump. It was hilarious when Kay Malone put her foot up when he tried to croon her!

Also, QNG, Dooley always sits one section over from the section right behind the bench with Steve Davison. He was there tonight with his sons.

That was HILARIOUS. J-Loe makin one more appearance before he leaves us. I thought it was cool that the Mens Bball team came out.

Attendance was kind of a shock, but it got LOUD on several occasions, which more than made up for it. For the lack of the promotion, besides the Tech Talk, I can believe the numbers.

And what happened to the Blue Out?

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    PFFT.... PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN Mr. JOakes. There's no way that there was over 2,000. I said at MOST it was 1,800. For some reason there were many people that showed up at or after halftime.
    I'm quite impressed that they gave a REAL number, but yes, it was disappointing.
    James did a great job. It was very entertaining and his teammates LOVED it.

btw... Brandon Gipson seemed to be walking fine.... slow, but fine tonight
    is that JLoe for real? if so, that is just amazing. He did very good job and it entertained the heck out of me. 20 years from now, when someone talked about JLoe, I would remember about the guard with an awesome evolution dance

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Champ: we played awful in the first half - really sloppy and lazy basketball by our girls for at least 15 minutes. Johnson and Dowdell are just too much for SMU to handle. They don't really have any weapon to compete with us. I don't see how they won the CUSA regular season. They are just straight up terrible.
    We played much much better basketball in the second half. We still let SMU out-rebounded us a lot after their shots.
    A win is a win but we still need to play basketball like in this second half in order to go deep in the tournament.
    Totally agree... When we were making all those turnovers, I was very nervous that SMU would make a run. We had a good second half, though. I have a feeling that we will improve our play for ISU.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

One thing no one has mentioned is the defensive job done on their #41. According to the game program she was one of the leading 3-point shooters in C-USA this season -and in SMU's history. She was 1 for 2 from 3 point land for a total of 3 points.

Personally, I thought their #10 showed best last night.

James

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    One thing no one has mentioned is the defensive job done on their #41. According to the game program she was one of the leading 3-point shooters in C-USA this season -and in SMU's history. She was 1 for 2 from 3 point land for a total of 3 points.

James
    Good point and we can thank Pringle for that (for most of the game, anyway). Jones took over guarding her for a while in the second half.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post

James
    Spoon got a good defensive plan to guard those 3pts teams. Ask Fresno State, they know about it after our last game
    #10 is Gillian(??) right? She was hustling around the court the whole night.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

is that JLoe for real? if so, that is just amazing. He did very good job and it entertained the heck out of me. 20 years from now, when someone talked about JLoe, I would remember about the guard with an awesome evolution dance

"Chriskeagle" posted James Loe's Evolution of Dance on YouTube. Can't hear the audio too well or it would be much funnier...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1BBVvCy_xg

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    "Chriskeagle" posted James Loe's Evolution of Dance on YouTube. Can't hear the audio too well or it would be much funnier...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1BBVvCy_xg
    It was excellent! Best halftime I've seen other then the Regal Blues of course.

+ Reply to Thread