+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Illinois State

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: Illinois State

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    going to ignore the restraining order she placed against you, eh?

Abominable Stalker or Stalker Gorilla...which sounds better?
    I, ahem, already started commenting on her Facebook. I don't know why players on other teams accept my "friend request."

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she likes hairy guys.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I went to what I thought was their site. One thread with nothing much in it. Has anybody found anything?

http://www.redbirdfan.com/msgforum/viewforum.php?f=3
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

i was there with the applebees invite; it was quite comical; she never did say NO; she just seemed speechless by all the attention

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I remember ALL OF THOSE TIMES! Great fun!!!!!!!! Thanks for the memories! I would STILL LOVE to play a retro game in Memorial!
    That would be cool! I haven't been in that place in 20 years.

I've calmed down a lot; guess that comes with age.

The other night I did shout toward one ref: hey! you're the third best ref out there. And he was.

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    i was there with the applebees invite; it was quite comical; she never did say NO; she just seemed speechless by all the attention
    Now I'm intrigued! You guys need to dish out more info! What happened?!?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussierules1985 View Post
    Now I'm intrigued! You guys need to dish out more info! What happened?!?
    If I recall correctly, just a lot of blushing on the court and a lot of snickering from the HT and student section. It was pretty funny, but not as classic as Quarvay with the Oompa Loompa box. Mrs. Linda did NOT find that amusing! :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread