+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congresswoman "ObamaMaMa"

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: Congresswoman "ObamaMaMa"

The problem I have with that video is that Congress wastes time with BS like that in the first place.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? She's a Democrat Congresswoman
    again i ask, that has what to do with president barack obama?
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMpw2ig9uUQ&NR=1

I'd be embarrassed to say I lived in her district.
    I'm pretty dang close to her district. Luckily, I consider myself a Louisiana resident who is temporarily displaced.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

1 . . .2 . .3.4.5.
    Them there Gators don't take no jive.

Bless her heart.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    again i ask, that has what to do with president barack obama?
    Let's see... posts making fun of her speech, and intelligence... making this about Obama somehow despite not being related at all...

without having watched the video, I'm going to guess she is black.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    Let's see... posts making fun of her speech, and intelligence... making this about Obama somehow despite not being related at all...

Nope, I wont take your race baiting DB2-3. But she is one of Obama's constituency
    that supported him in a big way. And yes, it's a regular Pappy O'Daniel one at that.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post

Yeah, she's black. But your guessing that she's black without having watched the video says more about your racial views and stereotyping than it does about those who have posted. I guarantee that these same people would have posted regardless of the color of the speaker if they spoke in such a manner.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydawg View Post
    but your guessing that she's black without having watched the video says more about your racial views and stereotyping than it does about those who have posted.
    bingo!

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Yeah, she's black. But your guessing that she's black without having watched the video says more about your racial views and stereotyping than it does about those who have posted. I guarantee that these same people would have posted regardless of the color of the speaker if they spoke in such a manner.
    I think it says more about my ability to catch the undertones of insults slung towards black people whether you guys consciously recognize youre doing it or not.

Bulldog UTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really niceUTdawg is just really nice

Watch the video. She can't speak or read English. Its an embarrassment.

On the other hand, I guess we really do have representative government.

+ Reply to Thread