+ Reply to Thread

Thread: REDBIRD ALL-ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: Watch Women's Hoops in WNIT Action FREE Tuesday Night!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

REDBIRD ALL-ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: Watch Women's Hoops in WNIT Action FREE Tuesday Night!

Guys,
    our game vs. Illinois will be free to watch on Illinois website.
    Here is the link:
    http://all-access.cbssports.com/play...u&media=110711

" GoRedbirds.com and Redbird All-Access will be the only place where Illinois State basketball fans can watch live video coverage of the WNIT second-round game between Illinois State and Louisiana Tech. GoRedbirds.com and Redbird All-Access will provide Redbird fans with a FREE live video stream of the game, which is slated to begin at 7:05 p.m. Tuesday on Doug Collins Court at Redbird Arena."

Go Techsters!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: REDBIRD ALL-ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: Watch Women's Hoops in WNIT Action FREE Tuesday Nig

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    Guys,
    our game vs. Illinois will be free to watch on Illinois website.
    Here is the link:
    http://all-access.cbssports.com/play...u&media=110711

" GoRedbirds.com and Redbird All-Access will be the only place where Illinois State basketball fans can watch live video coverage of the WNIT second-round game between Illinois State and Louisiana Tech. GoRedbirds.com and Redbird All-Access will provide Redbird fans with a FREE live video stream of the game, which is slated to begin at 7:05 p.m. Tuesday on Doug Collins Court at Redbird Arena."

Go Techsters!!!
    GREAT! Wish we could hear Malcolm, instead of their guy, but I will take it!

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: REDBIRD ALL-ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: Watch Women's Hoops in WNIT Action FREE Tuesday Nig

Thanks for the info.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Please, please let it work for me.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Awesome find...thanks...

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    GREAT! Wish we could hear Malcolm, instead of their guy, but I will take it!
    I'd bet good odds for and predict that Tspoon is going to run the Redbirds' 6'5" girl's drawers off tonight!!!

Will be at the TAG Tails 2 deal at R & K's in Bossier. Hope someone has access to the score!!

:bigcry: Runnin' and sweatin'

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    I'd bet good odds for and predict that Tspoon is going to run the Redbirds' 6'5" girl's drawers off tonight!!!

Will be at the TAG Tails 2 deal at R & K's in Bossier. Hope someone has access to the score!!

:bigcry: Runnin' and sweatin'
    That is exactly what I think we will have to do - run, run, run. I don't think that they are a very athletic team, so that may be the key. Honestly, though, it is tough to know much about this team. All I know about is their PG and that they have a huge girl inside. Wish I could watch some game footage. I went to their site hoping to find that you could watch archived games for free, but no such luck.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: REDBIRD ALL-ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: Watch Women's Hoops in WNIT Action FREE Tuesday Nig

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    ...Hope someone has access to the score!!

Send me your cell phone #, & I'll keep you posted! Or, at your discretion, if you want, I'll send you my phone# and you can call me whenever it's convenient (this may be the better option).

TD
    ~~

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    Send me your cell phone #, & I'll keep you posted! Or, at your discretion, if you want, I'll send you my phone# and you can call me whenever it's convenient (this may be the better option).

TD
    ~~
    I'm glad you've been posting again. I've missed your old crotchety self.

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

Unless I go up to the office, I won't be able to watch the game. My Mac doesn't support the web viewing software :bigcry:

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Wink Re: REDBIRD ALL-ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: Watch Women's Hoops in WNIT Action FREE Tuesday Nig

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I'm glad you've been posting again. I've missed your old crotchety self.
    Me? Crotchety? Surely, you jest!!!

Thanks, TD
    ~~

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

That announcer is tough to listen to. He's the biggest homer I've heard since Orville Henry called a game for the razorbacks.

+ Reply to Thread