+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hats off to a 9 -2 season!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Hats off to a 9 -2 season!!!!!

Very satisfied to the finish of the year. Congratulations Techsters!!!

How about this starting five for 09-10

HC TSpoon

PG Bendolph
    2G Jones
    F Johnson
    F Dowdell
    C Sanford

Go Techsters!!!

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

Re: Hats off to a 9 -2 season!!!!!

I never like ending with a loss, but it was a nice turnaround at the end of the season. I only made it to four of the Techsters' games this year, but I enjoyed them very much. The WNIT game reminded me of some of the excitement from back in the day.

I like your starting line up. But being from Many, I have a personal bias for Wysinger as a starter!

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

I agree about the loss; however, I think it will only serve as motivation for next year. I think
    Wysinger would also be a great starter. I wonder if she can petition for a redshirt and possibly get this year back. Not exactly sure how that works with the number of games she has played.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    I agree about the loss; however, I think it will only serve as motivation for next year. I think
    Wysinger would also be a great starter. I wonder if she can petition for a redshirt and possibly get this year back. Not exactly sure how that works with the number of games she has played.
    She can't...played way too much. If they had kept her out after the exhibition game when she hurt the ACL, she could have had the year back.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

The future is bright.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Very satisfied to the finish of the year. Congratulations Techsters!!!

How about this starting five for 09-10

HC TSpoon

PG Bendolph
    2G Jones
    F Johnson
    F Dowdell
    C Sanford

Go Techsters!!!
    It was a great end to the season and I can't wait to see next year. Excited for the future but it will take a few years to get to FINAL FOUR status but the way this year's tournament has gone with all the upsets, the Lady Techsters could be in the Sweet 16 next year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel surprisingly good, as well. I thought I would never be ok with a loss, but we fought hard these last 11 games and I know that we will be back better than ever. I feel GREAT about the future!

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Nothing to hang your head about. 8 in a row! That was amazing.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    Nothing to hang your head about. 8 in a row! That was amazing.
    Now, we just need an announcement soon on Spoon!

I am on my way to Beaumont this morning - long drive and will be in meetings this afternooon. I just hope that when I check the boards this evening, a press conference will be scheduled. I bet it will be on Friday, though.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrDawg View Post
    I never like ending with a loss
    Doesn't almost everyone end with a loss if you make post season? Only ones that dont would be the winners of the NIT and the NCAA. Sorry to be nit'picky, just thought it was funny.

Anyway, i love the grit we've seen in the ladys since T took over. I expect to see the same next year and no doubt she can coach these girls up and get the most out of them. Looking forward to next year.

Puppy longtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the ears

next year will be a good year. we may even win the wac but if hope and happiness hinges on some of the expectations thrown around here, we'll be in the same boat next year.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Things are looking up in almost all of Tech athletics. Thanks DD!! And thank you TSpoon for what you and the gals accomplished toward the end of the season.

Onward and upward guys!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

love ya lady techsters!!!!

Ready right now to renew my season tickets for 2009-10 and add some. Thanks to the team and Coach Spoon for bringing back the fire.

This is the only thread that matters right now to me!

I hope we can get an announcement soon on Spoon!

If everyone would stop posting back on the threads that are ridiculous or talk about teams that some of us don't want to discuss, the threads would go away quicker.

I posted the above to help us do that.

BRING ON THE PRESS CONFERENCE! We need information to get our minds off of other coaches, other schools, and our last game. I am excited about the future of OUR program and of SPOON! Maybe we can keep this one a positive thread that goes longer than some of the others.

+ Reply to Thread