+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hats off to a 9 -2 season!!!!!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Hats off to a 9 -2 season!!!!!

it's good to see the Techsters doing something to give us some REALISTIC hope.

Thanks Spoon!
    Thanks Ladies!
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

Nice job, Lady Techsters! I'm looking forward to next year already.

On an interesting (to me, anyway) side note: I helped with the North Louisiana Literary Rally last weekend. Before I administered an exam to a group of high school kids, I told them to let me know afterward if they had questions about La. Tech--thinking that they might need directions to the Student Center or the bookstore. Only one student had a question, and this is what she wanted to know: "Do you know how to get to the basketball gym? I want to talk to the coach."

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    Nice job, Lady Techsters! I'm looking forward to next year already.

On an interesting (to me, anyway) side note: I helped with the North Louisiana Literary Rally last weekend. Before I administered an exam to a group of high school kids, I told them to let me know afterward if they had questions about La. Tech--thinking that they might need directions to the Student Center or the bookstore. Only one student had a question, and this is what she wanted to know: "Do you know how to get to the basketball gym? I want to talk to the coach."

How tall was she????????

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

I thought that it spoke well for Spoon's appeal/recruiting ability.

+ Reply to Thread