+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NCAA 2009 question

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

NCAA 2009 question

Somebody on here in another thread mentioned that build up a program and then take another program and build it up. My question is how do you become coach of the other bad programs. Once you build up the first program your only coaching offers are going to be from good schools.

Do you just quit your job and then get a bunch of offers from programs?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: NCAA 2009 question

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    Somebody on here in another thread mentioned that build up a program and then take another program and build it up. My question is how do you become coach of the other bad programs. Once you build up the first program your only coaching offers are going to be from good schools.

Do you just quit your job and then get a bunch of offers from programs?

I coach out the contract, then you get to pick the next school. I think you could also just quit and pick from any school.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I coach out the contract, then you get to pick the next school. I think you could also just quit and pick from any school.
    Do you get to really get to pick any school or is it based on your coach prestige and the prestige of the schools you are trying to coach at?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

From what I remember, you can pick from any school. But the schools I always went to were fairly weak when I went there. I should also point out that I play the '07 version so things may have changed.

But I think you should be able to choose from any school, just like when you start the game for the first time.

Puppy BDAWGS04 is on top of his/her gameBDAWGS04 is on top of his/her gameBDAWGS04 is on top of his/her gameBDAWGS04 is on top of his/her gameBDAWGS04 is on top of his/her gameBDAWGS04 is on top of his/her gameBDAWGS04 is on top of his/her gameBDAWGS04 is on top of his/her gameBDAWGS04 is on top of his/her gameBDAWGS04 is on top of his/her gameBDAWGS04 is on top of his/her game

You can play through your contract, and just deny all the offers from the good schools and then pick what team you want to coach. It is not based off of coach prestige or anything. You just choose.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

it's based upon your prestige. if you are a four-star prestige coach, you can pick any four-star or below prestige school. if you are five-star prestige, you can choose from the five stars and below. if you quit your job or just coach out your contract, you can then choose from any job in the country basically.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread